Kai Cenat is having a sleepover with Kevin Hart and Druski

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
This is my third time turning on the full stream. Since it’s 9 hours, I can turn it on and do stuff around the crib and each time I’m catching something new. Kev is really just naturally hilarious to me.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my third time turning on the full stream. Since it’s 9 hours, I can turn it on and do stuff around the crib and each time I’m catching something new. Kev is really just naturally hilarious to me.
But Katt said Kev a plant 🪴

Never ever was funny

Took all his scripts

Kev is funny and smart as fukk borderlands coming out which I love the games I just can’t see him as Roland

Claptrap yes but not Roland

But this could translate

I bet Kev took the borderlands script too 👀

And that last Katt Williams stand up was not good at all

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
It looks like he had a scare, but maybe this is the end of the Fanum tax 🤔👀? Breh really has to get into shape. No Diddy, but there’s no way I could be living with and around Duke Dennis everyday and not be in shape. My ego is too big for that. :wow:
He needs to talk to Agent
maxresdefault.jpg

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
But Katt said Kev a plant 🪴

Never ever was funny

Took all his scripts

Kev is funny and smart as fukk borderlands coming out which I love the games I just can’t see him as Roland

Claptrap yes but not Roland

But this could translate

I bet Kev took the borderlands script too 👀

And that last Katt Williams stand up was not good at all
The word plant gets thrown around so much now days I don’t know if people even understand what that means anymore. There is very clear video evidence of Kevs come up. Rather a person thinks he’s funny or not is subjective. If he has writers I personally don’t know but a lot of comedians atleast have people who punch up or add to routines. No matter what it is, nothing changes a person’s ability to be funny in real time.

Daps
There’s crashing at a friends house because you don’t want to or have the money to spend on a hotel and then there’s a sleepover :dame:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
The AMP house is a wild concept

When do them nikkas get to sleep..I’m sure it’s super scheduled out like “on Thursday, nobody can mess with or call fanum to join in their stream..he’s off..don’t involve him in anything”

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:why:Bruh went through 4 burgers, 2 large fries, and went straight to bed. He was almost outta here.

Last edited: