Kai Cenat caught being the ultimate simp.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
These chicks don't even be looking good. They be paying for hoes in the hood I wouldn't get a Timmy Chan wing dinner for. Lames. A generation full of lame clowns who got money and throw it away to the first piece of a p*ssy they can buy. Moving reckless and sloppy.
You pay them to leave not sleep in your bed to catch you slipping. :snoop: You don't even bring them to your spot in the first place or let them know where you live.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
not $5 but 75 percent of that from the Twitch split, still a lot ththough.
Im just talking gross. I know he splits with twitch but he also gets paid by twitch to stream and the ad split has gone up. He turned down 40 million to switch to kick. He wouldnt do that if it wasnt more profitable to stay

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Horrible tats, ratchet behavior, body done on a pay as you go plan.

RfJ0.gif

With all his fame and potential income you would think he could find better thots to pay to smash.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This should be any man's motivation to not pay for p*ssy.

That same cute girl that you dropped $200 on that gave mid head and whose backshot wind smelled like musky boot is most likely getting slammed by some random kat in a 2015 Bimmer...and she actually takes showers before he fukks:mjlol:
Any chick with stank puss I already believe she fukking aint shyt nikkas:yeshrug:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Who are you to try to say a women it not worth spending that money on. You probably couldn't even sit with her bottom feeder.
Damn you must be related to her or one of her OF subscribers. Hurry up and screenshot your post hopefully she gives you a discount next month :russ:

Yas

Banned
Daps
Damn you must be related to her or one of her OF subscribers. Hurry up and screenshot your post hopefully she gives you a discount next month :russ:
Nope just a woman who dislikes when a man doesn't stay in his place 🙂

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Nope just a woman who dislikes when a man doesn't stay in his place 🙂
I don't think that lesson stuck that well. Since you got outta place trying to tell me how to feel. Carry on lady :comeon: