Rumors circulating that Tim Scott called off the wedding.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
200.webp
....tuh

Daps
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. There is no excuse to have bad teeth when you have money. Get your teeth fixed. Even if you don’t have money, get on a payment plan, and get your teeth done. Rearrange your budget, and get your teeth done. I had braces as a teen, and didn’t wear my retainer. My bottom teeth shifted, and it became very noticeable. I had to pay out of pocket for Invisalign, and it was worth it. Tim needs veneers. The teeth he has don’t look healthy at all. Brush, floss, and whiten your teeth. Straight white teeth can change your entire appearance.

:ufdup:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. There is no excuse to have bad teeth when you have money. Get your teeth fixed. Even if you don’t have money, get on a payment plan, and get your teeth done. Rearrange your budget, and get your teeth done. I had braces as a teen, and didn’t wear my retainer. My bottom teeth shifted, and it became very noticeable. I had to pay out of pocket for Invisalign, and it was worth it. Tim needs veneers. The teeth he has don’t look healthy at all. Brush, floss, and whiten your teeth. Straight white teeth can change your entire appearance.

:ufdup:
giphy.gif