Kai Cenat caught being the ultimate simp.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They not goofy
Lies. Them women is just doing this as a job. Yall wanna treat then differently that's on yall....I ain't treating them differently...show up dressed to impressed wearing cologne and bringing flowers and candy

Last edited:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

Yas

Banned
Daps
Damn... I just thought it would have been a badder chic. My man blew 5k on that?!? Then he in there sleep and cuddled up instead of sending her on her way. Them young brehs sending him money financing his tricking habit :wow: :russ:
Who are you to try to say a women it not worth spending that money on. You probably couldn't even sit with her bottom feeder.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
you give gifts to hookers :patrice:
:ufdup:sex workers....

....and yes:obama: sometimes we geaux on the town and have dinner and then we hang and smoke reefer and I paint them.

They have amazing convos and stories to tell.

You know there is a historical connection between sex workers and artists

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
:ufdup:sex workers....

....and yes:obama: sometimes we geaux on the town and have dinner and then we hang and smoke reefer and I paint them.

They have amazing convos and stories to tell.

You know there is a historical connection between sex workers and artists

Be safe breh. Set limits for the $$$ If thats how you're living. These hoes are clever.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Be safe breh. Set limits for the $$$ If thats how you're living. These hoes are clever.
I always them this isn't for sexual purposes. I literally befriend them and pay them for their muse services.

Sometimes I let them brutalized me and beat on me and spit on me and slap me silly until I taste blood...and then they hug me and rub my back and tell me it's ok...that I didn't deserve the childhood I had....they are the best therapists.

They are angels:wow:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I always them this isn't for sexual purposes. I literally befriend them and pay them for their muse services.

Sometimes I let them brutalized me and beat on me and spit on me and slap me silly until I taste blood...and then they hug me and rub my back and tell me it's ok...that I didn't deserve the childhood I had....they are the best therapists.

They are angels:wow:

I don't even know what 2 say breh.

If that helps you tho :hubie:

like I said be safe....paying people 2 beat you up sounds like it could be dangerous.