K-Mart is the land of hot White trailer park trash

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
:dwillhuh: Someone else on the coli knows what Placerville is? You know that is used to be called "Hangtown?"

Yep. Soo true. Its still called "hangtown USA" , cause that's where they used to hang so-called criminals during the gold rush. They have a high school that had the nooses painted on their buildings. Went there for a basketball game when I was in h.s. with my team and we were all shook as fukk:mindblown:

A lot of that stuff is probably gone now cause they had a huge uproar about it a year ago. They're not racist, but they can't let go of their crazy roots.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Yep. Soo true. Its still called "hangtown USA" , cause that's where they used to hang so-called criminals during the gold rush. They have a high school that had the nooses painted on their buildings. Went there for a basketball game when I was in h.s. with my team and we were all shook as fukk:mindblown:

A lot of that stuff is probably gone now cause they had a huge uproar about it a year ago. They're not racist, but they can't let go of their crazy roots.

True, very true. I used to go there for wrestling and football stuff. shyt had us making the :comeon: face.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I don't know why but I love me a dirty broad like this right here:

Pamela Anderson splits / Talk Show - YouTube

And yes, a woman like a Pam Anderson in my book is wifey material. I like em trashy and skanky. A woman like Pam Anderson would be right by my side everywhere I went with a phat a$$ diamond. :steviej:

LOL you must LOVE Kate Upton then. she's the regining "nasty white Trash w/ money" queen. :gag:

but i agree with Pam she will be sexy till the day she dies... :o:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
#1 , Pam Anderson is really washed up plus that Hepatitis C is still lurking in there. She looked good and one point in time but since got that Hep C, :usure:

Again, Pam maybe washed up in terms of how she use to look on Baywatch but she still hot in a White trailer park trash way. As far as that Hep, I guess a n*gga would have to double up! :ld:

Pam is just one sexy a$$ woman :win:

gty_pamela_anderson_ss_jt_121103_ssv.jpg

FFN_RIJ_PAMELA_ANDERSON_110212_50933268-675x900.jpg

Pamela%20Anderson4-20121104-6.jpg