K-Mart is the land of hot White trailer park trash

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
Hey dawg, do you really think its appropriate for someone in your state of affairs to be calling people "white trailer park trash", much less making fun of people for shopping at K Mart? I'm black, but on the real, I'd rather be "white trailer park trash", then be in your position. At least I could fall back on white privilege :smugbiden:. How about show some humility for people who are less fortunate than you :snoop:

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last times Ive hopped in k-mart it was crickets status

kmart = hammerstein ball room

Walmart = MSG

:dead:
tumblr_lobnj0YgZg1qa1nmpo1_500.jpg

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/I03UmJbK0lA]Ship My Pants - YouTube[/ame]

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm insanely amazed that the k-mart that is 2 minutes from my house is still in business. I drive 10min the other way to just go to Target.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
#1 , Pam Anderson is really washed up plus that Hepatitis C is still lurking in there. She looked good and one point in time but since got that Hep C, :usure:

#2 , I think there's only 2 K-Mart's in my area. If there is any more I don't know about them. They used to be everywhere but now, they just aren't like they used to be.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
They haven't done anything to the look of the K-marts over here in over 20years. Its like I'm stepping back into time when I go in.

My friend went to one up in Placerville (hick town 40mi east of Sac) and someone had taken a shyt inside of a shoe in the footwear dept. :heh:

:dwillhuh: Someone else on the coli knows what Placerville is? You know that is used to be called "Hangtown?"

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:scusthov: i dont goto walmart or k-mart anymore. when my girls says she's going to either, i duck.

strictly @ target, i like my white chicks stuck up. :youngsabo:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Last times Ive hopped in k-mart it was crickets status

kmart = hammerstein ball room

Walmart = MSG

word son

Back in my pepsi days I had to merchandise all the kmarts and let me tell you this, them bytches were empty as fukk. So empty that I didnt even pack out I was pulling expired soda off the selves. Like no one shops there man, the prices are just to high. Walmart and target done through kmart in the bushes a long time ago :russ: