K-Mart is the land of hot White trailer park trash

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They haven't done anything to the look of the K-marts over here in over 20years. Its like I'm stepping back into time when I go in.

My friend went to one up in Placerville (hick town 40mi east of Sac) and someone had taken a shyt inside of a shoe in the footwear dept. :heh:

It is like going into a time machine when entering a K Mart. :lolbron:

And :what::why::scusthov: at nastiness of the store

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I dunno where a kmart is even located up here anymore. all there is is target or walmart. that's it.

Come to think of it, I think there is one southwest on pulaski where that chuck e chesse is. It was always a dump though. Smelled like cheese carpet and feet always:flabbyhov:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Come to think of it, I think there is one southwest on pulaski where that chuck e chesse is. It was always a dump though. Smelled like cheese carpet and feet always:flabbyhov:

according to google maps, there's a gang of them:

division and ashland
addison and kimball
harlem and irving
71st and pulaski

just to name a few :mindblown:

yo does sears still exist?

Daps
I don't know why but I love me a dirty broad like this right here:

Pamela Anderson splits / Talk Show - YouTube

And yes, a woman like a Pam Anderson in my book is wifey material. I like em trashy and skanky. A woman like Pam Anderson would be right by my side everywhere I went with a phat a$$ diamond. :steviej:

If I had a guess it would be because some black people (maybe you) consider white women the holy-grail. This could be due to the taboo in our society, it could be due to the subtle inferiority complex that many black people have.

With that being said, if you feel white women are some type of prize you will desire them stronger than a woman of a different ethnicity. The reason why you may look at a 'trashy white trailer trash" women is because that prize seems easily attainable. Maybe a white women with her shyt together may not show interest because they have the same FALSE ideology of black inferiority.

Basically, wanting a trashy white chick is like wanted a luxury car. The 2013 actually requires some real money so you buy a used luxury car with MORE MILES because it is more in your price range.

:thinking:

JUST MY OPINION. I don't know you personally.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I had a guess it would be because some black people (maybe you) consider white women the holy-grail. This could be due to the taboo in our society, it could be due to the subtle inferiority complex that many black people have.

With that being said, if you feel white women are some type of prize you will desire them stronger than a woman of a different ethnicity. The reason why you may look at a 'trashy white trailer trash" women is because that prize seems easily attainable. Maybe a white women with her shyt together may not show interest because they have the same FALSE ideology of black inferiority.

Basically, wanting a trashy white chick is like wanted a luxury car. The 2013 actually requires some real money so you buy a used luxury car with MORE MILES because it is more in your price range.

:thinking:

JUST MY OPINION. I don't know you personally.

I don't think it's all that complex. I just like me some White sexy skanky broads. :manny:

Everybody has a preference and skanky White broads are mine. :wow:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
They haven't done anything to the look of the K-marts over here in over 20years. Its like I'm stepping back into time when I go in.

My friend went to one up in Placerville (hick town 40mi east of Sac) and someone had taken a shyt inside of a shoe in the footwear dept. :heh:

people have no fukking class

even people at walmart use the toilets :hula:

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The K-Mart in my town has a broken up parking lot with grass growing in it and dusty floors on the inside. But, they have the GOAT toy section.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even Pam Anderson's "business" attire is skanky. I love it! :win:

Pamela%20Anderson2-20130306-39.jpg