K-Mart is the land of hot White trailer park trash

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
This is true :pachaha:

But they still be keeping some hot White trailer park broads up in there :steviej:

Roun here I saw a mix of mexicans, hoodrats, lower income whites, reglar income whites and "little people", whom were collecting money for some charity.

"sir would you like to donate" hittem with the imma let you finish....:yeshrug:...I looked down and gave Willow the :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why but I love me a dirty broad like this right here:

And yes, a woman like a Pam Anderson in my book is wifey material. I like em trashy and skanky. A woman like Pam Anderson would be right by my side everywhere I went with a phat a$$ diamond. :steviej:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roun here I saw a mix of mexicans, hoodrats, lower income whites, reglar income whites and "little people", whom were collecting money for some charity.

"sir would you like to donate" hittem with the imma let you finish....:yeshrug:...I looked down and gave Willow the :childplease:

Yeah by " hot White trailer park trash" I mean them lower income White broads. The type of broads who look like they'd be neighbors with Roseanne.

LOL @ the whole letting them finish :pachaha:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
The k-mart had the damn linoleum peeled up to bare floor in some areas, chicks cant even make a twerk video in that bytch its so empty

I hit that superwalmart and :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The k-mart had the damn linoleum peeled up to bare floor in some areas, chicks cant even make a twerk video in that bytch its so empty

I hit that superwalmart and :blessed:

True :lolbron:

It ain't nothing like a SuperWalmart. They got everything thing you need and more.

I remember back in the day when K Mart use to sell the Icees with nachos and cheese :ohlawd:

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
I only shop there because of less traffic than my local Walmart(s). Half-empty parking lot, sparse shoppers, the occasionally half-way decent girls (shoppers and staff)...:ahh:

In stark contrast to that city called Wally-World...:upsetfavre:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
They haven't done anything to the look of the K-marts over here in over 20years. Its like I'm stepping back into time when I go in.

My friend went to one up in Placerville (hick town 40mi east of Sac) and someone had taken a shyt inside of a shoe in the footwear dept. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only shop there because of less traffic than my local Walmart(s). Half-empty parking lot, sparse shoppers, the occasionally half-way decent girls (shoppers and staff)...:ahh:

In stark contrast to that city called Wally-World...:upsetfavre:

Yeah, the traffic is non existent at K Mart. But the only thing is the prices can be :huhldup: sometimes.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
All I know is ALL them Super Wal Marts in Miami be on :whew: status. Chicks come in looking so good I get distracted from my shopping list