Votes: 138 41.7%

• Total voters

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Whoa is litereally flawless. Top to bottom :whoa:

Not everyone is gonna fukk with ha. Throw on whoa right now...any party...any block....n nikkas ready to fukk the whole scene up....like whoa
Exactly. I fukk wit Ha but nikkas in here tryna shyt on Whoa buggin. Real life reaction to Whoa when it drop's >>>

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
But you also like Hate Me Now so....

Beat is bad, repetitive & shrill.
Yeah. Me and everyone in the vicinity who heard it when it came out. U actin like me liking Hate Me Now is some type of diss. Lol. Ur in the minority fam. Nas didn't even choose that song as a single. The people and DJ's did. He had no choice. The demand was high. But everyone got their opinions.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Yeah. Me and everyone in the vicinity who heard it when it came out. U actin like me like me liking Hate Me Now is some type of diss. Lol. Ur in the minority fam. Nas didn't even choose that song as a single. The people and DJ's did. He had no choice.

People with good taste have long been in the minority, yes. But it makes our glow that much brighter.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'll never forget being in high school and Me and my Boy heard "Ha" and was like "What the hell is this, his flow is all over the place", lol. Then the song blew crazy and I'll admit I was wrong. It's kind of like a Timbaland thing with Missy and Aaliyah. Only certain rappers understood Manny's style of production and Juvi did. Then me and the same friend was floored when Jay Z actually hopped on the remix esstentially co-signing the song. I agree that Hov was even a little off on that beat too with the remix though he still dropped a good verse. Also the hook for "Ha" is dope. With that said, "Whoa" is just WHOA. The beat go so damn hard body. I do think Black Rob piggy backed of Juvi for the concept clearly because "Ha" did blow first.

I guess it was New York's "Ha", lol. Chart Wise they performed about the same but "Whoa" Did better. Ha hit #68 on Hot 100 and Top 15 Hip Hop/RnB. "Whoa" peaked at #43 and Top 10 on the Hip Hop/ RnB charts. Though I will give "Ha" it's props I did have to warm up to the song. "Whoa" was an instant thing and just bangs to me so it got my vote overall. "Ha" helped to put Cash Money on the map and make them a Legendary Label so historically yes it has more significance than "Whoa". But "Whoa" had it's own significance of being one of the singles that stablized Bad Boy after Big's Death with Shyne's "Bad Boy" and the RnB albums.

Last edited: