Justin Timberlake is black again. We won. This new album slapping šŸ™ŒšŸ½

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Justin down so bad theyā€™re trying to give him the Bieber stimulus. These records sound donā€™t even sound like they were produced or written for him

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I donā€™t know why people assume his last album was some kind of divergence sonically. All because it featured a picture of him in the woods on the cover? :dahell: It was still r&b and largely produced by The Neptunes and Timbaland.
I never listen to it.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
hopefully this albums can get him outta dikkies arena and back to american airlines center or toyota center...

because ,,,ehg\

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I donā€™t know why people assume his last album was some kind of divergence sonically. All because it featured a picture of him in the woods on the cover? :dahell: It was still r&b and largely produced by The Neptunes and Timbaland.
The song he did with Chris Stapleton might be my favorite song from dude. It was done by white people and it sounds like a white people song. He shouldā€™ve stayed in the pocket. I guess he need to get black folks back on his side though.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Why compare it to an album from ten years ago?

Thatā€™s stupid.

This is part of providing your perspective in reviewing your experience with art. In the art world, when we invest in paintings this is common to compare and contrast because thereā€™s often a link / connection in the story.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This is part of providing your perspective in reviewing your experience with art. In the art world, when we invest in paintings this is common to compare and contrast because thereā€™s often a link / connection in the story.
Jibberish :mjlol:

Daps
he jams... but him bringin a english pea salad or apple pie to the cook out or even invitin his ass to the cook...nah

remember janet

his hand not hers....

VJLC6I.gif

cant have that honky exposing granny titties on my watch

This is still wild. I still think they planned this, cause the way they both stood there in shock looking around at the audience like :dwillhuh: was crazy

:mjlol:

With that being said, that white boy definitely threw Janet up under the bus when they were both in on it together.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associatesā„¢
Daps
Great artists can span different eras and collaborate with different producers, but still ultimately be their own artists. JT isnā€™t that. Itā€™s no hate. Itā€™s just facts.

JT heavily ripped off Michael Jackson for his debut album, from the hat, glove and music (who Neptunes originally made the songs for). Then he ripped off Prince on his second album. He is not original at all. There is no ā€œJTā€ signature style.

Usher has it. Prince had it. R Kelly has it. Michael Jackson had it. JTā€™s sound is all Timbaland.
Said this five years ago. JT needs producers to elevate his signature sound. He fell off after the 20/20 Experience. Even Timbo couldnā€™t carry him anymore. Most unoriginal CAC since Vanilla Ice.