Justin Timberlake is black again. We won. This new album slapping 🙌🏽

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
It’s smooth. I like the fireboy DML track.

This isn’t topping 20/20 tho

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:flabbynsick:

giphy.gif

challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Daps
Lies.

Yall all became fake militants in 2015 so now we can’t enjoy his music?

I still listen to Justified. If creh was smart, he'd call up Pharrell or Timbaland. I never understand why folks leave producers who helped build their career. You ain't Michael Jackson, you aint got the sauce to move from genre to genre like that. Dont go chasing waterfalls, stick to the rivers and lakes that you used to. If I had a smash hit album with the Neptune's, I'm calling them nxggas immediately. Usher too. Breh needs to get back with the Neptune's and Dupri.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I'm pretty sure my wife will be playing that shyt, tryna convince me it is good like she did his other albums:mjlol:
he jams... but him bringin a english pea salad or apple pie to the cook out or even invitin his ass to the cook...nah

remember janet

his hand not hers....

VJLC6I.gif

cant have that honky exposing granny titties on my watch

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lies.

Yall all became fake militants in 2015 so now we can’t enjoy his music?

No one said you can’t enjoy his music. I’m not surprised you do- you have terrible taste :scust:

I’m saying that the music is actually garbage and the shyt from the past didn’t age well (Future Sex Love Sounds/Justified). None of those joints gettin spins in 2024 but joints from Confession and 8701 still are :lolbron:

Justin thought he could be out here like Usher but he don’t get love like that

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No one said you can’t enjoy his music. I’m not surprised you do- you have terrible taste :scust:

I’m saying that the music is actually garbage and the shyt from the past didn’t age well (Future Sex Love Sounds/Justified). None of those joints gettin spins in 2024 but joints from Confession and 8701 still are :lolbron:

Justin thought he could be out here like Usher but he don’t get love like that
You’re just literally creating this out for thin air. He hasn’t dropped an album in six years and maintains about 50 million Spotify posters per month. People are still listening.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know why people assume his last album was some kind of divergence sonically. All because it featured a picture of him in the woods on the cover? :dahell: It was still r&b and largely produced by The Neptunes and Timbaland.