Justin Combs gets $54K for UCLA, even tho Sean "Diddy" Combs is worth $500 million.

concise

Veteran
Daps
man pump the fukkin breaks

i started to come in here and say how i dont like it in principle, but if he earned it then i'll grudgingly give him respect... but have any of you nikkas talkin bout "he earned it" actually SEEN who the fukk you're talkin bout??? i dont follow hs prospects but i'll tell you now. HELL NAW :what: this nikka does NOT deserve a full scholarship. especially at a d-1 school like ucla.

s2lhS.jpg

nikka aint shyt. 5'9" 170??? 2 star recruit??? you gotta be kiddin me.

Justin Comb's #2 2012 Highlight Film - YouTube

and his tacklin is ATROCIOUS. its no way in hell this nikka will actually play. this is a wasted scholarship, in the same way lil romeo was at usc. anybody sayin he deserved this is lyin

This was already debunked in the other thread.
They got other corners ranked right around him at the 2 star level getting scholarships to Washington, Texas, Colorado. And lil' Puff had other scholarships on the table if he didn't want/get this one.

:umad:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he earned it with his talents and work you can't say fukk all to the guy. That's his.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does Diddy's net worth have to do with his son earning a football scholarship?:snoop:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
who is demar derozan in this situation??? :huh: and breh, $54k is a FULL RIDE. any other kid and he'd NEED to be a marquee signin for ucla to drop that kinda money cuz i guarantee you they split that same kinda money up among 2, 3, maybe 4 players that are gon shyt all over him. had diddy not been his dad it woulda never happen at all

there is none, i was stating the difference between the two. Romeo was needed to get Demar... it's two different situations.

and let's be real.. it's UCLA Football...not SC, not Oregon, not Texas, not LSU, not Florida.... it's UCLA.

for one, you dont split scholarships.... you can't make 1 scholarship into 2,3 or 4.

secondly, he's literally one of the lowest ranked commits of the incoming class... he's the 133rd ranked CB at that
Scout.com: Football Recruiting

lastly, that 54k is what it costs to pay for tuition/books/housing for an out of state admit at UCLA...regardless if they're playing football or not.

y'all don't even know what you're arguing but trying to make a point....

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

there is none, i was stating the difference between the two. Romeo was needed to get Demar... it's two different situations.

and let's be real.. it's UCLA Football...not SC, not Oregon, not Texas, not LSU, not Florida.... it's UCLA.

for one, you dont split scholarships.... you can't make 1 scholarship into 2,3 or 4.

secondly, he's literally one of the lowest ranked commits of the incoming class... he's the 133rd ranked CB at that
Scout.com: Football Recruiting

lastly, that 54k is what it costs to pay for tuition/books/housing for an out of state admit at UCLA...regardless if they're playing football or not.

y'all don't even know what you're arguing but trying to make a point....

read the bold again cuz i never said anything about splittin a scholarship, i was talkin about splittin the amount. which i KNOW for a fact they do at the AA level... but i looked around and apparently they don't do that at d-1. not for football at least, anybody that gets a scholarship is gettin a full ride. so i can admit bein wrong in that regard :manny: and with that bein the case i can admit that yeah he earned it. but i was never arguin about diddy's money or him gettin a scholarship period... just the fact that it was full at his talent level

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
read the bold again cuz i never said anything about splittin a scholarship, i was talkin about splittin the amount. which i KNOW for a fact they do at the AA level... but i looked around and apparently they don't do that at d-1. not for football at least, anybody that gets a scholarship is gettin a full ride. so i can admit bein wrong in that regard :manny: and with that bein the case i can admit that yeah he earned it. but i was never arguin about diddy's money or him gettin a scholarship period... just the fact that it was full at his talent level

he's a ranked recruit... and isn't even the lowest ranked recruit of that class.

he was the highest rated recruit at his position in the state of NY...isn't saying much but still.

:takedat:

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
nikka fukk the football. 3.75 GPA is nothing to sneeze at. he earned that shyt from an academic standpoint.

breh, you know how many people have those?

kids routinely graduate HS with above 4.0 gpa's

on any given college, you can throw a rock, and you're bound to hit someone who had that type of GPA in HS.

it's where he got that 3.7 is what admissions cares about.