Justin Combs gets $54K for UCLA, even tho Sean "Diddy" Combs is worth $500 million.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
SMFH.... this is why nikkas can't have things. They earn shyt and casper nikkas (white boys) wanna take shyt away. Mere jealously. Should all the smart white boys with rich parents give their scholarships away too?

Yes. IMO all academic scholarships should be need based. With politicians stripping federal and state funding for higher education its getting harder and harder for regular people to afford it. So not only are these rich fukkers taking money away from the schools for scholarships and grants but they make sure their kids get the few scholarships that remain. Its happening all around this country but people are too wrapped up in meaningless drivel to notice it.

This case isnt academic so its whatever.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Half these ppl sit silent as alumni and other ppl of clout use their influence to bully their average 2.3gpa offspring into prestigous university. They just had a scandal at the University of Illinois where politicians had their dumb kids getting into the college without meeting requirements

thats the real problem. i was talkin to this old rich cac and his whole family went to u of alabama and he wanted his step daughter to go there but she aint have the grades so he said he made some calls and got her in all cuz he donates money

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If this story was about Eminem and one of his daughters, oh wait it wouldn't be a story. CAC's stay finding ways to hate.

Theyd say

*well eminem is only worth 100 or 200 million * *P diddy has half a billion*

You know its like different.

:why: - brothas hearing this insanity.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Yes. IMO all academic scholarships should be need based. With politicians stripping federal and state funding for higher education its getting harder and harder for regular people to afford it. So not only are these rich fukkers taking money away from the schools for scholarships and grants but they make sure their kids get the few scholarships that remain. Its happening all around this country but people are too wrapped up in meaningless drivel to notice it.

This case isnt academic so its whatever.

So how exactly does one determine "need" ?

whatever parameters you use to determine need will do more harm than good.

you'd be surprised at how many people can't get financial aid cause their parents make too much money...and still can't afford to help them out.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
man pump the fukkin breaks

i started to come in here and say how i dont like it in principle, but if he earned it then i'll grudgingly give him respect... but have any of you nikkas talkin bout "he earned it" actually SEEN who the fukk you're talkin bout??? i dont follow hs prospects but i'll tell you now. HELL NAW :what: this nikka does NOT deserve a full scholarship. especially at a d-1 school like ucla.

s2lhS.jpg

nikka aint shyt. 5'9" 170??? 2 star recruit??? you gotta be kiddin me.

and his tacklin is ATROCIOUS. its no way in hell this nikka will actually play. this is a wasted scholarship, in the same way lil romeo was at usc. anybody sayin he deserved this is lyin

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
man pump the fukkin breaks

i started to come in here and say how i dont like it in principle, but if he earned it then i'll grudgingly give him respect... but have any of you nikkas talkin bout "he earned it" actually SEEN who the fukk you're talkin bout??? i dont follow hs prospects but i'll tell you now. HELL NAW :what: this nikka does NOT deserve a full scholarship. especially at a d-1 school like ucla.

s2lhS.jpg

nikka aint shyt. 5'9" 170??? 2 star recruit??? you gotta be kiddin me.

Justin Comb's #2 2012 Highlight Film - YouTube

and his tacklin is ATROCIOUS. its no way in hell this nikka will actually play. this is a wasted scholarship, in the same way lil romeo was at usc. anybody sayin he deserved this is lyin

They had to sign Romeo to get DeMar Derozan... simple as that....

people in here acting like he's the Gatorade National POY..or even a top ranked recruit at his position.

it's kinda fukked up how we're already talking "wasted scholarship" and this nikka probably just graduated from HS last week.

a guarantee he isn't even a marquee signing for the UCLA recruit class....had diddy not been his dad, nobody would even care.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

They had to sign Romeo to get DeMar Derozan... simple as that....

people in here acting like he's the Gatorade National POY..or even a top ranked recruit at his position.

it's kinda fukked up how we're already talking "wasted scholarship" and this nikka probably just graduated from HS last week.

a guarantee he isn't even a marquee signing for the UCLA recruit class....had diddy not been his dad, nobody would even care.

who is demar derozan in this situation??? :huh: and breh, $54k is a FULL RIDE. any other kid and he'd NEED to be a marquee signin for ucla to drop that kinda money cuz i guarantee you they split that same kinda money up among 2, 3, maybe 4 players that are gon shyt all over him. had diddy not been his dad it woulda never happen at all

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
So I guess kids of all former Pro Athletes should not recieve scholarships either?

Austin Rivers shouldn't have recieved a scholarship? because Doc Rivers is one of the highest paid coaches in the NBA.