Justice Smith says Black Lives Matter must include black gays and trans to be legit

Daps

fukk THIS AGENT. What is confusing about BLACK LIVES MATTER? And, first and foremost, I've always had a problem with the slogan, "BLACK LIVES MATTER," finding it to be an appeal for validation that made us look weak. But, that aside, I still understand the strong call for affirming black life that rings from its use. So, I'm fine with using it, in the context of this uprising.

So, this fukking fakkit comes out and announces that he's queer, attempting to snatch the focus from the amazing show of defiance exhibited by black America and direct it towards what he describes as the silenced voices of black gay, queer and transsexuals in these protests.

Last I checked, Black Lives Matter encompasses ALL black people, be it cis black men or gay black men, trans black men or trans black women, queer black men or queer black women. Why must black gay men sabotage the black liberation movement because we're not specifically mentioning their sexuality? What the fukk is wrong with these people?

I will never watch a single show or movie he's tied to. Mulatto cocksucker trying to subvert the revolution for his sick agenda.

:scust:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I knew once this shyt got big it was gonna be alot of "what about us?" going on. All of the agendas gonna want a piece. Gays, Trans, Feminist, Latinos, Asians. All of those ppl have separate movements and they all have made plenty of advancements. Yet anytime something black pops up, everybody wanna co-opt and try to get shyt SPECIFICALLY for their lil niche

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I knew once this shyt got big it was gonna be alot of "what about us?" going on. All of the agendas gonna want a piece. Gays, Trans, Feminist, Latinos, Asians. All of those ppl have separate movements and they all have made plenty of advancements. Yet anytime something black pops up, everybody wanna co-opt and try to get shyt SPECIFICALLY for their lil niche

Yup. It’s the most frustrating thing as a black man. Every other group wants their moment but don’t have the guts to start one on their own. They always wanna piggy back off us

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I mean if we being real the black community sort of despises trannies. I don't know if gays still get roasted, I think most of it stops when we all get older.

But yeah the black community ain't with trannies as of now. It's still something new that we got to get used to.

I don't understand either though. I'd like a religious breh to explain why there's gay men and transgender dudes

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
This is making me so mad.

Black Lives Matter, based off the name alone, clearly encompasses ALL black lives.

These LGBTQs sounding like these All Lives Matter motherfukkers.

In theory, yes and it should. However, and not trying to start something here, but if a gay person were to read some of the things posted on here about them, would they truly believe everyone feels this way? I mean, ppl have posted about gay/trans ppl deserving to die, how they would even resort to killing their child if they were gay.