Justice League: Throne of Atlantis Trailer

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Cause I like batman:what:? Miss me with all the logistics breh :camby:

No because you don't think a black man could ever equal your precious batman. That's why. I'm tired of black folks giving white folks so much credit like they superior. Batman ain't that special, a bunch of cats would give him that work. BP included.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
So basically, the Black Panther is like the incarnation of Mansa Musa. He was worth 400 billion by today's standard. His country, Mali, is right next to Wakanda. :ohhh:
2211420-ff_606_cov-could-one-of-these-actors-be-marvel-s-black-panther.jpeg
Don't be a brainwashed c00n.

a2gjvqhpcems80sxutkt.jpg

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
No because you don't think a black man could ever equal your precious batman. That's why. I'm tired of black folks giving white folks so much credit like they superior. Batman ain't that special, a bunch of cats would give him that work. BP included.
Nikka chill:skip:. Who the hell made this about white vs black:why:. Calm all that sh1t down:what:. Nikkas like you are annoying af:snoop:. You just made a statement of me saying "I like batman more than all of marvel characters" into "I like batman more than black panther cause hes white and I'm a brainwashed c00n". Pure foolishness and stupidity. The hell is wrong with you:dahell:? Black Panther isn't even on my radar when it comes to marvel Heros:yeshrug:. Grew up on the classics like batman, superman, captain America , spiderman and all those other easily accessible superheroes.

I truly can't believe you tried to make this about race:skip:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nikka chill:skip:. Who the hell made this about white vs black:why:. Calm all that sh1t down:what:. Nikkas like you are annoying af:snoop:. You just made a statement of me saying "I like batman more than all of marvel characters" into "I like batman more than black panther cause hes white and I'm a brainwashed c00n". Pure foolishness and stupidity. The hell is wrong with you:dahell:? Black Panther isn't even on my radar when it comes to marvel Heros:yeshrug:. Grew up on the classics like batman, superman, captain America , spiderman and all those other easily accessible superheroes.

I truly can't believe you tried to make this about race:skip:
On point. Cat went into straight Huey P. Newton mode out of nowhere. I like BP and everything and I cant wait for the movie but I'm a Bats stan to the fullest and I'm black. Nothing to do with brainwashing I just have more exposure to Bats and the G shyt that he has being doing in comics, TV, and film over my entire life.

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah bruh. DC definitely got the TV and Cartoon game on lock but when it comes to the actual comic characters and movies not even close.

yup

just imagine if these entities said "fukk it" let's correct eachothers weaknesses

DC doing Marvels televesion cartoons and animated movies :blessed:

Marvel doing DCs big screen movies :ohlawd:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
On point. Cat went into straight Huey P. Newton mode out of nowhere. I like BP and everything and I cant wait for the movie but I'm a Bats stan to the fullest and I'm black. Nothing to do with brainwashing I just have more exposure to Bats and the G shyt that he has being doing in comics, TV, and film.
Exactly. I'm still :ohhh::what::why::dahell: that he came at me like that. Homie needs to calm all that down :mjlol: