Justice League: Throne of Atlantis Trailer

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You can add television to that list also.

Flash and Arrow on CW is out here doing better numbers than Agents of Shield:sadcam:

If this Batman v Superman movie is good like we all hope......:lupe:
There should have BEEN a real Batman show on TV for the past decade. A live action show with good production quality and story. Not this Gotham shyt. No one cares about Gotham before The Gawd put the cowl on :smh:

This Daredevil/Iron Fist shyt I been hearing about for Netflix might be dope though.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
There should have BEEN a real Batman show on TV for the past decade. A live action show with good production quality and story. Not this Gotham shyt. No one cares about Gotham before The Gawd put the cowl on :smh:

This Daredevil/Iron Fist shyt I been hearing about for Netflix might be dope though.
I care:yeshrug:, it is proven in the comics that great stories can be told about Gotham without Bats, because Gotham in itself is a character. Its just up to the writers to not be lazy and rely on superhero tropes to tell an amazing story

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I wasn't expecting Black Manta to be in this.
And they recreated a version of the shark scene from the Justice League comic it looks like:
LhcXFHy.jpg

This movie should be fire.

You think aquaman has a fishy smelling phallus?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
DC>>>> Marvel and I don't care what anyone says. Only reason Marvel is doing so well at the box office cause it's more family friendly and the marvel universe is more simplistic than DC.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
DC>>>> Marvel and I don't care what anyone says. Only reason Marvel is doing so well at the box office cause it's more family friendly and the marvel universe is more simplistic than DC.
Nah bruh. DC definitely got the TV and Cartoon game on lock but when it comes to the actual comic characters and movies not even close.