Just when you thought cacs did it all.....

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shes obviously out of her mind but as long as she has money you morons will give her props. What is this bytches twitter..
That's the thing with people; a mufukka could do any kind of fukk-shyt; as long as his/her money's right, people are still going to give them props...

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
That's the thing with people; a mufukka could do any kind of fukk-shyt; as long as his/her money's right, people are still going to give them props...
Or theyll just say. *well hes rich* This bytch is just connected to rich dikk. Shes financing her dreams with her frail twat.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
it's already been agreed to that the rich socialite bytch was an idiot for taking that pic.
Well don't you think that's what the uproar is really about. :manny:

There are so many undercover racists out there like the one in the pic who will buy this.

Its quite sad to see.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Why is it there so many of you motherfukkerz using this shoddy ass logic? As if the cacs recent history involved them being revered as objects and un-human. Those wounds are still raw in the mind for many(thankfully) and this type of shyt does nothing but prevent this so call 'post racial' society you probably thinks exist. So quick to wanna join on on white humiliation -which doesn't make things 'more equal' if that's what you want- it's sick. They can treat their women this way if they want, which they have for centuries, but I'm damn sure not about to woman in a disgusting ass position like that without taking issue.
:snoop:

This type of shyt fukks with the mental, breh. Of both all people and it isn't because there's a 'white version' to make things even. :leostare:

When they throw themselves and under the bus and you're with them, best believe that they're coming out with scratches and you're going in the ground.
:pacspit:
I think you're looking at this from the perspective of a black man living in America instead of seeing it for what it is. This was done in Russia - there is no such thing as a "post racial society" there because they did not have slavery and never owned colonies. There was no civil rights revolution there. No major black history - nothing. Russia is basically a white country. This would be like somebody doing this in Jamaica with the white version of that chair and a bunch of people from Poland being mad about it. Nobody in Jamaica would ever give a shyt. In that same way, nobody in Russia gives two shyts that black people from America are sensitive about some chair that one of them sat in for a photo shoot in some magazine. This is why you're getting worked up for no reason - it's falling on deaf ears. If you really feel that strongly about it - buy a plane ticket to Russia and organize a protest. Maybe you'll be able to make a change. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This is like the twentieth thread on this picture and it's already been pointed out on multiple occasions that there is a white version of that chair as well. I'm sure nobody will care, though, since it's so fun to be angry for no reason.
you are the main dude that stays angry
you dumb ass cac:russ:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
no it's about the chair itself. go a few post up and read that one dudes long rambling asinine post. also notice how quick and "eager" dudes were to start bashing black women and it's a damn mannequin. mmhmm. :mjpls:

LMAO, I thought I was the only one who noticed. Reading the earlier posts like :dahell:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
no it's about the chair itself. go a few post up and read that one dudes long rambling asinine post. also notice how quick and "eager" dudes were to start bashing black women and it's a damn mannequin. mmhmm. :mjpls:
Well I think we have a split crowd on this issue. Well anyway I know my side so carry on.