Just when you thought cacs did it all.....

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I will tweet the fukk out this hoe on 3 different twitters. This trash was in her art gallery.
"This photograph, which has been published completely out of context, is of an art work intended specifically as a commentary on gender and racial politics. I utterly abhor racism, and would like to apologise to anyone who has been offended by this image."

On MLK day? :steviej: Gender and racial politics. huh. O yes speak on the plight of black people while you get fukked by a billionare. Thank you for raising awareness. This silly bird. Cant wait till that billionare dump her for a newer model and have her back in kindergarden teaching kids how to finger paint :camby:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
This is like the twentieth thread on this picture and it's already been pointed out on multiple occasions that there is a white version of that chair as well. I'm sure nobody will care, though, since it's so fun to be angry for no reason.
You black?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
This is like the twentieth thread on this picture and it's already been pointed out on multiple occasions that there is a white version of that chair as well. I'm sure nobody will care, though, since it's so fun to be angry for no reason.
a_3x-horizontal.jpg

get upset at "Art" brehs.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
a_3x-horizontal.jpg

get upset at "Art" brehs.
It was obviously a dumb choice on her part to take a picture like that, especially on MLK day. There are three things people need to consider, however. Number one - it was meant to be "shock art" (albeit very crappy imo). Number two - the white version of the same chair that you just posted. And number three - this wasn't in America so people aren't as sensitive to black issues and most likely don't even know what MLK day is because there are almost no black people living in Russia.

Last edited:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
It was obviously a dumb choice for her to take a picture like that, especially on MLK day. There are three things people need to consider, however. Number one - it was meant to be "shock art" (albeit very crappy imo). Number two - the white version of the same chair that you just posted. And number three - this wasn't in America so people aren't as sensitive to black issues and most likely don't even know what MLK day is because there are almost no black people in Russia.
she's not even the artist tho...dudes name is Bjarne Melgaard he's from norway and his specialty is wacky art. here's a complex article about it.
http://www.complex.com/art-design/2014/01/bjarne-melgaard-chair-dasha-zhukova-racist

1390330516_allenjoneschair1969009.jpg

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante

Why is it there so many of you motherfukkerz using this shoddy ass logic? As if the cacs recent history involved them being revered as objects and un-human. Those wounds are still raw in the mind for many(thankfully) and this type of shyt does nothing but prevent this so call 'post racial' society you probably thinks exist. So quick to wanna join on on white humiliation -which doesn't make things 'more equal' if that's what you want- it's sick. They can treat their women this way if they want, which they have for centuries, but I'm damn sure not about to woman in a disgusting ass position like that without taking issue.
:snoop:

This type of shyt fukks with the mental, breh. Of both all people and it isn't because there's a 'white version' to make things even. :leostare:

When they throw themselves and under the bus and you're with them, best believe that they're coming out with scratches and you're going in the ground.
:pacspit:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps