Just Watched The Shawshank Redemption for the First Time

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man up and disappeared like a fart in the wind

i swear, i've watched this movie hundreds of times, and that part still makes me laugh

man, I still use that phrase from time to time :laugh:

btw, I got shyt to do this afternoon and I'll be dammed if this movie didn't come on encore right now (unedited) so you know I gots to sit here and watch this in its entirety.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I've never seen this movie from the beginning

Saw it from the middle to the end a couple times but have never caught it from the beginning

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I watched it for the first time about a month ago and was pleasantly surprised, I thought it was just overhyped white people garbage before... that's why it took me this long to sit down and watch it, but the movie was dope as fukk.

thats what I thought but nah its a great great film

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I...

...I don't think I "get" this movie.

I don't understand how it wants to try to make me feel, if you know what i'm talmbat.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
my first time seeing it was actually like a couple years ago or maybe sooner....i was always hesitant to watch it because of the run time but i knew there had to be a reason my mom watched it EVERY SINGLE TIME it came on tv. Always thought it was gonna be boring to me tho so i held off. Then one day i was hella bored anyway and i said fukk it lets d/l this "classic". double clicked that bad boy and 2hr 22min later im literally on my bed with a single tear down my face cuz of how much i loved it :mjcry:. Went to amazon and copped the steelbook bluray THAT DAY :wow: its now in the yearly rotation :blessed:
I've never seen this movie from the beginning

Saw it from the middle to the end a couple times but have never caught it from the beginning
but you're a coli pirate :dahell: d/l the shyt nicca :damn: