Just watched Cloud Atlas.....

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Even for a 3 hour flick, it kept my attention span 100% of the time. The future Korea was just a :wow: place in general, the set up w/ those fabricated women as the waitresses and then having her expose everything only to be looked at as a religious figure in the past future was crazy.

That line at the end about oceans being thousands of drops was :lawd:
"But what is an ocean... but a multitude of drops"

:wow:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
188139_119813644697723_7698206_n.jpg

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
gonna rewatch this again this weekend. too much to process the first time through. i saw someone elsewhere mention that they thought it would be a better movie if they never cut away from each story and it went in chronological order :dahell: i think the editing and music connecting each scene was one of its strongest qualities

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i rewatched it a second time last night. movie was :wow: and the ending with the amazing score in the background

just wish the cast wasnt so :flabbynsick: tom hanks, hugh grant, halle berry? :mjlol:

they all did a good job though :yeshrug:

i still dont understand wtf was going on in the post-apocalyptic storyline, ill have to rewatch this again at some point

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Just watched it last night. I don't know how I've missed it but when I was searching something do stream and saw the actors in it I had to check it out. Halle Berry sold it :wow:

Nice movie and the 3 hours didn't feel like 3 hours. When I used to trip, I had some thoughts that go somehow like in the movie. Not the love aspect but life itself, living multiple lifes at the same time. shyts trippy. Nice flick though. Perfect if your old lady is mad at you...watch it with her and "believe" it lol

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched it last night. I don't know how I've missed it but when I was searching something do stream and saw the actors in it I had to check it out. Halle Berry sold it :wow:

Nice movie and the 3 hours didn't feel like 3 hours. When I used to trip, I had some thoughts that go somehow like in the movie. Not the love aspect but life itself, living multiple lifes at the same time. shyts trippy. Nice flick though. Perfect if your old lady is mad at you...watch it with her and "believe" it lol
havent watched it in years but it is awesome, what happened to those clones or whatever was tragic

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
havent watched it in years but it is awesome, what happened to those clones or whatever was tragic
I was kinda meh untill that auto-hooking of the feet. There I was really :mjcry: and then the reveal that they recycled them as their own food :picard:

Not only these basturds had slaves, but they were so cheap they had to recycle the dead. Gtfo.