just turned down a date offer without any hesistation..simps get in here & learn

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
THIS IS THE LAMEST THREAD OF THE DAY.

haha...lets pass this thread thru the logic test.

Now this niqqa started off beatin on his chest talkin about --- yeah, this bish hit me, I turned her down flat. I aint no simp. I got this hoe on a leash...this the way its supposed to be done. I got a heart of ice. Hard on hoes. No love...what I look like caring about her feelings. Blah blah blah

Then niqqas pull his card and ask for pics, and mr ice water in his veins start sweatin. :whew:

Oh, but what if you find out who she is :lupe:
what if you guys find her facebook :lupe:
What if you guys find her facebook and then hit her up, and make her mad at me? :lupe:

Negro, if you got her in check like that, it shouldnt matter even if they found out who she is. So either you care what she thinks, and you are simpin on her (she prolly the one who turned you down to meet up), or the more likely reason you makin all this sht up, and you dont even know the chick in the picture, or you know her casually.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
309j14w.jpg

:manny:

:ehh: hand sitting on that ass pretty well

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:whoa: You know u just described SIMPING right? :ufdup: So you just take 10 chicks out to dinner and don't care if you get pussi? RULE #1 if a chick asks to go out to eat or meet in public on the first date CANCEL. I always cancel because chicks are lookin for a free meal or they lookin to play games if they askin to meet y in public. I have had success meetin chicks in public but i wouldn't suggest it. Its just too many distractions and they aren't serious about fukkin if they want to meet somewhere besides her place or yours. 9/10 a b!tch go lose all respect for u showerin her wit food and sh!t. Comin from me and im a REAL mack.

:whoa: I rarely EVER spend money on women but a lot of e'm just dont feel safe meeting at your place if you've only met once/twice before. Ive taken chicks out to eat and smashed within days :smugbiden:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
haha...lets pass this thread thru the logic test.

Now this niqqa started off beatin on his chest talkin about --- yeah, this bish hit me, I turned her down flat. I aint no simp. I got this hoe on a leash...this the way its supposed to be done. I got a heart of ice. Hard on hoes. No love. Blah blah blah

Then niqqas pull his card and ask for pics, and mr ice water in his veins start sweatin. :whew:

Oh, but what if you find out who she is :lupe:
what if you guys find her facebook :lupe:
What if you guys find her facebook and then hit her up, and make her mad at me? :lupe:

Negro, if you got her in check like that, it shouldnt matter even if they found out who she is. So either you care what she thinks, and you are simpin on her (she prolly the one who turned you down to meet up), or the more likely reason you makin all this sht up, and you dont even know the chick in the picture, or you know her casually.

:patrice: Its common decency not to post someones face on a Message Board, id blot it out too :manny:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta bottom bytch who enjoys a good meal and fukk. She straight up told me she'd never pay for me. We go Dutch now or she eats before we kick it. It's about principles. I don't mind paying but hitting me up talkin about dinner and drinks ain't the business

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
and u think this is cool?

i swear i dunno how some of yall let the net fukk wit ya everyday life

nikka and u got no game

at all

we woulda ate and still had time for the game
but im not gonna drop a gem for u

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
you did the right thing in not coming off that free meal like that, but next time when she says let's go out, don't say, "Where?" You choose the destination because if you let her pick it, it's most likely going to be a restaurant and an expensive one that that.