just turned down a date offer without any hesistation..simps get in here & learn

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

And the bytch better be an 8/10 like you said nikka or these negs and 1 stars flying.

309j14w.jpg

:manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this is what you do

so what time are you eating dinner?
8 why?
allright ill pick you up at 9

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It's not simping to take a chick out to eat, even if you pay and don't get any ass. I'm a p*ssy farmer brehs, and the best way to grow that ass is to sow seeds. A casual (cheap) lunch, a firm handshake, a "happy birthday" message on facebook...all that shyt slowly builds that p*ssy up until she just throws it at you my nikka. Sure there are the jump offs who are easy to fukk, but nothing is better than p*ssy you've grown in the garden for 6 months. When it's finally ready to feast you'll smile at it like your only son that made it
:wow:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not simping to take a chick out to eat, even if you pay and don't get any ass. I'm a p*ssy farmer brehs, and the best way to grow that ass is to sow seeds. A casual (cheap) lunch, a firm handshake, a "happy birthday" message on facebook...all that shyt slowly builds that p*ssy up until she just throws it at you my nikka. Sure there are the jump offs who are easy to fukk, but nothing is better than p*ssy you've grown in the garden for 6 months. When it's finally ready to feast you'll smile at it like your only son that made it
:wow:

:whoa: You know u just described SIMPING right? :ufdup: So you just take 10 chicks out to dinner and don't care if you get pussi? RULE #1 if a chick asks to go out to eat or meet in public on the first date CANCEL. I always cancel because chicks are lookin for a free meal or they lookin to play games if they askin to meet in public. I have had success meetin chicks in public but i wouldn't suggest it. Its just too many distractions and they aren't serious about fukkin if they want to meet somewhere besides her place or yours. 9/10 a b!tch go lose all respect for u showerin her wit food and sh!t. Comin from me and im a REAL mack.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Why not invite her to watch the game with you? You can buy beers, she can buy nachos, maybe? :dwillhuh:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:whoa: You know u just described SIMPING right? :ufdup: So you just take 10 chicks out to dinner and don't care if you get pussi? RULE #1 if a chick asks to go out to eat or meet in public on the first date CANCEL. I always cancel because chicks are lookin for a free meal or they lookin to play games if they askin to meet in public. I have had success meetin chicks in public but i wouldn't suggest it. Its just too many distractions and they aren't serious about fukkin if they want to meet somewhere besides her place or yours. 9/10 a b!tch go lose all respect for u showerin her wit food and sh!t. Comin from me and im a REAL mack.
:beli:

I'm surrounded by successful women, nobody is eating off me. If we go out to eat I pay because that's how I was raised. The women I work with are more than capable of paying for their own meal, they ain't begging me to take them out so they can eat for the day breh. My pocket isn't hurting after a $30 lunch, and I don't do it all the time

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
As someone who refuses to watch a taped game (live game or nothing), what T/S is saying doesnt sound so ridiculous. Ive turned down GUARANTEED puss cuz a new movie/video game came out :manny:

Never new new though. If you havent hit that yet you're a fool :usure: