Just switched to a 144hz monitor and...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So when series x games run at 90 and higher I guess you're confirming you'll CLEARLY see the differences between the two systems and this is before you add in the superior everything like the CPU GPU and ray tracing :wow:

We finally got an admission coli

@Leasy
@MeachTheMonster
@Rekkapryde
@Pikachu!
@J.V Koba
@Rice N Beans
@GoldenGlove
tenor.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
fatboi1 said:
I had a Dell 27" prior to that which was 144HZ and honestly once you get at least 90FPS you can clearly see the difference.
Once he was reminded that series x games would routinely run at 90 and higher unlike ps5 games which have never been marketed as higher than 60fps in any of their titles with the majority of them coming at 30fps :picard: his reply?
Yeah, play dumb all the fukk you want. You just checkmated your entire squad :win:

:stylin:Xbox Shuffle :stylin:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So when series x games run at 90 and higher I guess you're confirming you'll CLEARLY see the differences between the two systems and this is before you add in the superior everything like the CPU GPU and ray tracing :wow:

@Leasy
@MeachTheMonster
@Rekkapryde
@Pikachu!
@J.V Koba
@Rice N Beans
@GoldenGlove
Im cool with fatboi so i aint talking shyt.:hubie:

i do agree that fps absolutely matters and shouldnt be downplayed. The improved frame rates on the Series X gonna be a pleasant surprise for console people:myman:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Im cool with fatboi so i aint talking shyt.:hubie:

i do agree that fps absolutely matters and shouldnt be downplayed. The improved frame rates on the Series X gonna be a pleasant surprise for console people:myman:
Console ppl is too broad an audience. Xbox series x ppl and a limited amount of pc players since most don't have setups strong enough either.

I like how you frickaseed fatboy on accident tho :bryan:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

@Leasy
@MeachTheMonster
@Rekkapryde
@Pikachu!
@J.V Koba
@Rice N Beans
@GoldenGlove

It wasn't ever a thing where you didn't see a difference. Only console stans would say anything above 60FPS is futile. I've played over 60hz since... 2007? Even 75hz is smoother and noticable.

Consoles should have been 120 standard by now. It would be a big driver for TV advancement other than resolution. There's other shyt that would help (e.g. SSD optmization, earlier input polls on controls) but business degrees in the US may as well be toilet paper in terms of knowledge.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I really hope ps5 games aren’t going to be running at 30fps for the majority of titles.

Death Stranding on pc looks incredible compared to the PS4 pro version.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
the LG 27GL850 is one of the best if not best gaming monitors for the price range. assuming you game on your PC that is
Yep. I've had the Samsung Odyssey G7 in my cart twice while waiting on reviews and if anything else might be coming out in the future that might be at that level. Have heard good things about the LG as well.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Yep. I've had the Samsung Odyssey G7 in my cart twice while waiting on reviews and if anything else might be coming out in the future that might be at that level. Have heard good things about the LG as well.
That one looks nice too, I’ve never used a curved monitor though. I wanted an IPS panel over TN or VA personally so I went with the LG. Loving it so far. The colors are so good.