After years of being with Apple, I switched to a Z Fold 5...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You are right on most things but the fact that you can go from 7 to 15 over 20 different phones and nothing changes is pretty ridiculous. There is just barely any innovation. Not that there have been leaps and bounds of innovation with android but it's definitely more than what Apple does.

What "innovative" features do Android phones have that compelled every phone to get? Or should I say, Samsung. Because a lot of "features" are hardware based. The operating system does the same shyt.

So what hardware that's so innovated that nobody can live without now that universal?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Long winded paragraphs & numerous excuses still won't stop Apple iPhone sales from dropping. :lolbron::pachaha::umad:

Sales? Maybe people keep their phones longer before upgrading. I went from an 11 Pro to a 13 Pro Plus. And I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon.

Because the iOS is pretty much the same, why would I need to upgrade?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
You really have to be a little slow to keep buying the same iPhones over and over for a decade at a time (I told my wife she's slow as hell). I let my family sucker me with that iPhone 13 shyt and had it for almost 3 years but after using this Z Fold, how on earth can someone begin to argue the value over and iPhone vs. something like this with 3 screens and multitasking, wirelessly charging other devices, circling shyt on the screen to instantly search it, AI image generatation/writing assistants/translators built into the software, plugging into a dock or monitor and having a full blown desktop computer (only needing a mouse and keyboard), etc?

My wife and kids all upgraded to 15/15 Pro and every time they walk past me they have to look at or say something about how nice my phone is. Apple users better wake the fukk up

I’d love a Z Flip just to have something different + the compact form factor but the Apple ecosystem is superior. I salute Samsung and Xiaomi for pushing the hardware envelope however. If I could have a flip and the small iPhone whatever pro of the moment and switch between the two then I’d do it big these phones ain’t cheap.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
What "innovative" features do Android phones have that compelled every phone to get? Or should I say, Samsung. Because a lot of "features" are hardware based. The operating system does the same shyt.

So what hardware that's so innovated that nobody can live without now that universal?
I never once said they did something no one could live without. You're on some straight fanboy type stuff if you can't see if the Flip/Fold series are much more innovative than anything Apple is done in a long time. Tasker alone puts Android in another league and it has been like that for over a decade. I don't want to hear "but PowerUser"...facts are facts, no matter who is using what. iPhone users are paying $1000 a pop to text, make calls, and use social media. Get a $50 Tracphone from Walmart and it does the same thing

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I’d love a Z Flip just to have something different + the compact form factor but the Apple ecosystem is superior. I salute Samsung and Xiaomi for pushing the hardware envelope however. If I could have a flip and the small iPhone whatever pro of the moment and switch between the two then I’d do it big these phones ain’t cheap.
the flip is fun as hell. i got the flip 5 and love fukking with the front screen

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
Why everybody tryna switch people to the other side?

Just enjoy ya shytty phones they were all made in china:russ:

Stay blessed🇨🇳

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
If Apple did something like a Flip or Fold I would probably have stuck with the Apple ecosystem for nothing other than 90% of my friends and family have iPhones. I'm the "tech" of the group so they don't question my choice to go back to Android but I still liked being integrated with them.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Why everybody tryna switch people to the other side?

Just enjoy ya shytty phones they were all made in china:russ:

Stay blessed🇨🇳
Nobody is trying to convince anybody of anything. I'm just trying to tell people they are technologically challenged and have no clue what they spend their money on...

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Long winded paragraphs & numerous excuses still won't stop Apple iPhone sales from dropping. :lolbron::pachaha::umad:
I'm not pocket watching Apple. I'm telling you that you purchase the same phone over and over and over and over with a .00002 megapixel camera increase.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I had a flip phone back in the 00s. I’m good.
Goofy, it's not a flip phone. It folds in half vertically and has an outer screen so it's still a "regular" phone too. Stop commenting BS. Z Flip is the flip phone

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Wife has owned a Z fold 2 and 4. I've owned a Surface Duo 2. My wife refuses to go back to a non-foldable. I preferred the dual independent screens of the Duo over the single large screen of the Z Fold. I hate using my single screen device now. When you get use to browsing the web while watching youtube, its hard to go back. I have my eye on the Oneplus Open, which seems to straddle the fence between the Duo and the Z Fold.

OP, there are two weak points on the Z fold. One is the crease in the middle of screen, and the other is the outer hinge. If dust gets in the gaps of the hinge or you bang it, your device will not open all the way. I have a Fold 2 that only opens 95% of the way. It was replaced with a Fold 4 that has now developed a black spot in the crease. They arent durable devices, but my wife doesnt care, she loves it and is going to ask for the newest model when the spot grows.

• Dap
Reactions: B86