Just started watching lost

Sugar

Banned
Daps
I'm still at the beginning of season 2 :lolbron:

and i have no intention of going past it either. heard too many people shyt on it to be false

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
every black man is a piece of shyt on this show and the black woman with cancer gets to go to cac heaven via her mouth strangling a cac penis

Daps
They really bungled a good concept with this show.

Only reason to watch this show is to make you appreciate the writing you see on the great shows, sometimes it's easy to take that for granted.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm still at the beginning of season 2 :lolbron:

and i have no intention of going past it either. heard too many people shyt on it to be false
Season 3 is the best season IMO and season 4 has some classic episodes too

It didn't get ridiculous until season 5

With that said don't even waste your time breh.The last 2 seasons make the first 4 completely pointless

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
The Show has great characters, worth watching despite falling off

• Mr. Eko
  • Desmond
  • Sayied
  • Sawyer
  • Jin
  • Ben Linus
  • Locke

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
This is why they say alqays write stories with the ending already done or in mind...these mahfukkas did loterally everything insanely intriguing they could then said fukk a good payoff...everybody was basically dreaming/purgatory none of it really happened

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never even got an answer to what that black smoke was :mindblown:

The black smoke was the man in black who possessed Locke's body. He became the black smoke after Jacob threw him into the heart of the island. Why did he turn into black smoke specifically? No fukking clue...but that's LOST for ya.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
On like esp 23 of season one. Maaaan too much going on. Polar bears n robots? nikkas trying to steal this baby. Micheal big lip son looking like a bum. Micheal looking like a dad who should of stayed being a deadbeat. Jack not fukking Kate. Mr.Lock a straight goon made me forget he was in love with a sex phone chick. Fat nikka playing them jams at the end of the esp>>. Charlie useless as fukk. That Indian nikka play no games long hair don't care, beat a nikka up swag on em. That incest shyt was sus.
do yourself a favor and just watch Lost. don't ask questions or analyze what you see. don't expect any answers. just watch the show and enjoy it for its entertainment value. try not to build any expectations.

people that watch Lost and form expectations are only setting themselves up for disappointment. I watched the show and I loved it but the ending pretty much confirms they were making it up as they went along and the whole show was a giant ass pull.