Just Started Watching Dawson's Creek...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
How was this show "controversial"? Then again this was the time period people were :to: when Felicity cut her damn hair.

she still shouldn't have cut her hair

I stopped watching like midway thru the third season, but what is up with the Pacey slander, that was my character, they gave him a girlfriend the season because they felt sorry for him, he hit a couple times and was like, " :ehh:: I'm good..." She had like pyshcological problems and shiet and he was like "i'm just here for the pu$$y, I don't care what you going thru" :myman:

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Even though, Katie Holmes' character was a boring, no-skin showing, goody-two shoes on the show, she still looked better than Michelle Williams. In fact, the new "Oz the Great and Powerful" movie that's coming out this weekend, is the first time I've EVER thought Michelle Williams looked good.

no, the only time she ever looked good was in that shower scene with Sarah Silverman (who clearly should have gotten nude 15 years ago when she had that cameo on Star trek Voyager), I was like :blessed: I finally understand what the fuss was about

they had that betch playing Marylin Monroe in a movie once, I was :dwillhuh:, this betch aint Marylin Monroe

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
she still shouldn't have cut her hair

I stopped watching like midway thru the third season, but what is up with the Pacey slander, that was my character, they gave him a girlfriend the season because they felt sorry for him, he hit a couple times and was like, " :ehh:: I'm good..." She had like pyshcological problems and shiet and he was like "i'm just here for the p*ssy, I don't care what you going thru" :myman:
Pacey was loyal to her crazy ass too but her crazy ass cheated and dumped him... Shack Up With a Crazy Woman Brehs:stopitslime:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
One of my most hated shows on old school WB. Only gave it a shot because Charlie Conway was in it only thing I remember was when bytch ass Dawson through that basketball at Charlie's face.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show was a guilty pleasure, I just remember it falling off terribly when they went to college, there was that one season when Dawson hardly featured and they introduced that loud donkey bytch, she was the furthest thing from cute Joey's room mate in college. Every-time she came on screen... :why::huhldup: