Just Started Watching Dawson's Creek...

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
7th Heaven was my shyt:russ:

Felt dirty when you watch the whole series and realize that lil Ruthie was growing into a great looking piece of ace:to:

Most unintentionally funny show ever. Remember when the oldest brother started hanging out heavy w that black dude. N the black dude would always take about rap and how demeaning it was to women, almost like he was sending a message directly into the camera. Lmao shyt was ridiculous.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Dawson was such a p*ssy for not getting at Michelle Williams' character sooner. Shorty was throwing himself at her hardcore & he was hung up on the ladder-climbing, boring bytch, Joey.

Show went downhill to me after they killed Dawson's girlfriend, the gay dude's sister.

And the vocabulary used in that script, specifically by Joey, was fukkin stupid.

Even though, Katie Holmes' character was a boring, no-skin showing, goody-two shoes on the show, she still looked better than Michelle Williams. In fact, the new "Oz the Great and Powerful" movie that's coming out this weekend, is the first time I've EVER thought Michelle Williams looked good.

The gay dude's sister was never killed. She moved to Italy or some other European country during season 4. Also, she was Pacey's girlfriend, not Dawson's.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Even though, Katie Holmes' character was a boring, no-skin showing, goody-two shoes on the show, she still looked better than Michelle Williams. In fact, the new "Oz the Great and Powerful" movie that's coming out this weekend, is the first time I've EVER thought Michelle Williams looked good.

The gay dude's sister was never killed. She moved to Italy or some other European country during season 4. Also, she was Pacey's girlfriend, not Dawson's.
:ohhh: wtf am I thinking of then?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Michelle Williams in the first season had a nice jiggly ass and was DEFINITELY sexier than Holmes at that point. She got more dolled up the following seasons though. It was funny how Dawson used to son Katie for Michelle at first but ALL OF A SUDDEN realizes she's the one by the end of the first season like he's some complete idiot.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
While we at it, I just finished watching all of "Dawson's Creek" last summer. Katie Holmes never did nothing for me. She dressed way too conservative & was too much of a goody 2-shoes in the show for me to be into her. It wasn't till I watched "Disturbing Behavior" in October, that Katie Holmes had me :wow:. She looked WAY MORE sexier in that movie than she ever did on "Dawson's Creek". Now she got me re-watching "Batman Begins" & finally watching some of the other movies she's been in like "Teaching Mrs. Tingle", "Go", "Phone Booth" & etc.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Michelle Williams in the first season had a nice jiggly ass and was DEFINITELY sexier than Holmes at that point. She got more dolled up the following seasons though. It was funny how Dawson used to son Katie for Michelle at first but ALL OF A SUDDEN realizes she's the one by the end of the first season like he's some complete idiot.

It wasnt all of a sudden

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Always went for Joey over Jen, I love Michelle Williams as an actress, and she's definitely attractive, but not my type. Joey was a little bytch sometimes, but she had that attitude that I tend to love. It was embarrassing watching Dawson fukk that up, time after time.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Up to mid season 4 now, all i could do is just :smh: at all the chicks that Dawson passed over Joey who just keeps fukking up his head