Just Started Watching Dawson's Creek...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah, it wasn't till they did the teen dramas that the network started getting more mainstream attention.

Fukk that Jamie foxx show, the wayans bros unhappily ever after and the parent hood off the top of my head made them a legitimate network and kept them afloat. Those teen comedies increased the bottom line but people were already paying attention homie. And this is coming from someone who watched the network since 95

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Fukk that Jamie foxx show, the wayans bros unhappily ever after and the parent hood off the top of my head made them a legitimate network and kept them afloat. Those teen comedies increased the bottom line but people were already paying attention homie. And this is coming from someone who watched the network since 95
Same. Watching that channel change was depressing cause all them black shows then they gentrified the network..... then they took upn

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Same. Watching that channel change was depressing cause all them black shows then they gentrified the network..... then they took upn

It sucked. I'm not going to front like I didn't enjoy some of the shows, like Dawson's creek, but I saw what happened and how could you not if you were watching from the inception

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That season 2 finale

21o3bb6.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
DAWSON A DAMN FAGGIT :damn:

I Would've Raw Dogged Eve in the damn closet :whew:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@Silkk @prophecypro

Entertainment Weekly brought the cast of the landmark show 'Dawson's Creek' back together, including Katie Holmes, Joshua Jackson, Mary Beth Peil, Kerr Smith, James Van Der Beek, Michelle Williams, Meredith Monroe & Busy Philipps, for its 20th anniversary to reminisce about Capeside, talk reboot chances, that viral crying meme and more.

Katie Holmes, Joshua Jackson, Mary Beth Peil, Kerr Smith, James Van Der Beek, Michelle Williams, Busy Philipps and Meredith Monroe reveal if they would ever do a 'Dawson's Creek' reboot. See what the cast and creator said during our exclusive reunion.

The world is divided into two very loyal parties: Team Dawson or Team Pacey. Watch the star explain why he's on Pacey's side. See the exclusive EW cast reunion with Katie Holmes, Joshua Jackson, Mary Beth Peil, Kerr Smith, James Van Der Beek, Michelle Williams, Busy Philipps and Meredith Monroe.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^^I was just going through some of the photos on the site, crazy how Meridith Monroe aged the best out of all of them :leon: