Just spent 150 dollars on some flowers for a chick all the way down in GA

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips

word brehs...haha, got a call a email, a message. Ya boy smooth like that mane...

Hatianleo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
I was almost in the same situation, i was up north and she was in GA. It was valentine's day and i wanted to surprise her because we were talking for 5 years prior to that. Lucky me she didn't like flowers so she just got a card. But i wouldn't have put my number though, idk about that:scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
On credit.

I'm up north, and I ain't seen/talked to her in a long time.

Having them sent to her house tmrw by suprise. This what I told them to put on the card:

"Just because I'm 900 miles away from you doesn't mean I'm not thinking about you" Then added my number "text me when you get this"

28v7ey1.jpg

telling her to call you? :ufdup:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
On credit.

I'm up north, and I ain't seen/talked to her in a long time.

Having them sent to her house tmrw by suprise. This what I told them to put on the card:

"Just because I'm 900 miles away from you doesn't mean I'm not thinking about you" Then added my number "text me when you get this"

28v7ey1.jpg
The dude that's fukking said female gon come to the door like....:smugdraper: and then read that corny ass line and straight...............................

tumblr_me0klxFLdx1r76lino1_500.gif

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
just found out she has a boyfriend, she posted pics on facebook and didn't mention me once...I'll take the L, but I did it out of good will.

:ufdup: Let this be a lesson to you...long distance simping is stupid and bad for the enviroment

:smugfavre:try green simping.....support your local flowershops, jewelers and chocolatiers because if you really have to be a corny captain save a ho...save local hos first

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just found out she has a boyfriend, she posted pics on facebook and didn't mention me once...I'll take the L, but I did it out of good will.

Not only did you have no chance of getting the p*ssy cause of the distance, you also spent $150 on another nikkas bytch

926.gif

kanyesmile.gif

:pacspit: your simpish ways make real men look bad