Just spent 150 dollars on some flowers for a chick all the way down in GA

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
You finna get that girl done like that little white chick in that Worldstar video

Dude come home after cleaning out the vats overnight at Wendy's half sleep and see some fancy flowers from some ol suave nikka. It's bad enough he need to borrow $20 from her after he wakes up to put gas in her car

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
On credit.

I'm up north, and I ain't seen/talked to her in a long time.

Having them sent to her house tmrw by suprise. This what I told them to put on the card:

"Just because I'm 900 miles away from you doesn't mean I'm not thinking about you" Then added my number "text me when you get this"

28v7ey1.jpg

:salute:, it aint trickin if you got n you love her (or dat p*ssy either or:ld:)

900 miles from GA. u in newyawk?

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$150 on flowers to a girl you not even dating AND not even in your vicinity?

fiddy.gif

It's your money so I ain't gonna knock you, but couldn't be me...the distance alone would have me :whoa: too much girls in your city to do all that.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:obama: this was actually a good move by the op. what i call planting a seed...

you have to build on it though. if you can plan a trip to the atl at some point over the summer then a simple act like sending flowers could result in being picked up from airport, taken out for a nice dinner and a movie, then some bedroom or sofa action later on. that buck fitty ends up being worth it.

you laid the ground work, now make it happen. :salute:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$150 on flowers to a girl you not even dating AND not even in your vicinity?

fiddy.gif

It's your money so I ain't gonna knock you, but couldn't be me...the distance alone would have me :whoa: too much girls in your city to do all that.

This guy...

He get's it! :whoo: