Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Ain't no players on this site I see :laugh:

"a card"
"a phone call"

yall have no kind of smooth moves haha.

I'm just saying for the fact that you don't wanna come on too strong out of the random blue, you never know how she will react having that strong wave of emotion just hit her without her expecting it.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
I'm just saying for the fact that you don't wanna come on too strong out of the random blue, you never know how she will react having that strong wave of emotion just hit her without her expecting it.

Exactly. You hit out of the blue with a random text, not no flowers...where they do that at? Metropolis? :cape:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
When you said "flowers" I assumed you were speaking about "roses" and you were tricking - like actual tricking and paying for sex - on a girl in Georgia.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You didn't know? The Coli are full of pimps and playas and hard on hoes type nikkas. And although they work in IT pulling 6 figures, owning 3 cars and smashing mad bytches, they don't have money to waste on some flowers for some chic. Grand gestures are for simps my nig.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:ehh: OP by a "long time" how many months/years are we talking about? You sure she ain't got a man on deck?

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Ain't no players on this site I see :laugh:

"a card"
"a phone call"

yall have no kind of smooth moves haha.

I bought the girl I like some froyo while she studied and it only cost me $5 and she was probably happier than this chick will be, and definitely less freaked out, :steviej:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Wtf? You don't even talk to this girl and you're dropping money on her like that? That comes off as desperate as fukk and kinda creepy. If you know her address, why don't you have her number/she have yours?:mjpls:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Look, it's her birthday...and I thought hey, why not just send her a suprise flower...

s16vqb.jpg

Gaurantee when this shows up to her door, she's gonna melt. Gaurantee every girl here will agree wif me :thumbsup: