Just snapped my lower back doing deadlifts.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

I been lifting heavy all my life off and on holmes, never been injured. Maybe if you little nikkas did the weight yo were supposed to do with proper form instead of trying to cheat and doing more than you can handle none of y'all be cryin.

Why take the chance? I have a bad lower back as it is. I'd rather do high rep front squats and augment that with other leg workouts.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah no belt. Been 6 days now and theres still slight pain in my lower back, but it goes unnoticed for most of the day.

do you feel pain when you move your legs? you could have bulging discs. That happened to me last November and I still have some discomfort in my back today.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
do you feel pain when you move your legs? you could have bulging discs. That happened to me last November and I still have some discomfort in my back today.

No current pain when I move my legs, but Ive noticed im about 8 inches off when I try and bend over to touch my toes, something I could do effortlessly prior.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I perfer going heavy deadlifts, but heavy squats scare the fukk out of me
i'm the opposite. I can go extra heavy on squats but when it comes to deadlifts i'm like :whoa:.....it's because I blew my back out 10 years ago. couldn't walk for a week...never even went to the doctor. luckily it healed but I still deal with pain every now and then. I try to keep my deadlifts at 225.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No current pain when I move my legs, but Ive noticed im about 8 inches off when I try and bend over to touch my toes, something I could do effortlessly prior.

:merchant: if you're not gonna get checked out, at least wait until you're pain free to do dead lifts again. Back pain is no joke. Deadlifts are my favorite exercise, but it's not worth a lifetime of pain.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yea it happened to me I took a week off from lifting and just rested luckily I healed and it wasn't serious,deadlifts are very dangerous if you don't know what your doing

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
I'm still giggling over the OP's title, shyt is funny as hell though!