Just Saw That Movie 'Fargo'...

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I have never heard this,friend.
white folk love it and it has a 8.2 on imdb :beli:....meanwhile some of my favorites like malcolm x, twelve monkeys, elite squad, blood diamond, and blood in blood out have lower ratings :mindblown:....the shyt has the same rating as good will hunting :wtf:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
did u think it was this "classic" movie cuz i still dont understand how it gets the GOAT title

Fargo stands next to Pulp Fiction and Goodfellas as part of the three most influential crime films of the 90s, but where PF and GF changed how gangsters were perceived/portrayed in film, Fargo changed how ordinary citizens caught up in crime were perceived/portrayed.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Fargo stands next to Pulp Fiction and Goodfellas as part of the three most influential crime films of the 90s, but where PF and GF changed how gangsters were perceived/portrayed in film, Fargo changed how ordinary citizens caught up in crime were perceived/portrayed.

Exactly. It's a classic.

Also pretty damn heartbreaking, when you think about how fukked up shyt got over one man's lies. PF and GF show glorified states of excess, people living like badasses, etc. Fargo is a like a comedy of errors that lead to tragedy.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
do people in Minnesota really talk like that? :dahell:

that has to be the WOAT accent :mjlol:

Nah, it's exaggerated. But some of the phrases are used a lot by Minnesotans like "Ya know" and "You betcha"

I liked the accent though, thought it was hilarious. They all sounded innocent, dumb and naive as hell.

Yall know Fargo aint in Minnesota right? :ufdup: