Just rewatched Tenent and I was wondering

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went through this with the latest bond movies. I hate that shyt.
I do it on most things. Do these production companies really think ppl want some loud ass explosion ringing in thier ear? Whether it be at the theaters or at home.

but then the dialogue is inaudible becuase the mic picks up so much.

ive come to just watch shyt with subtitles.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I think Paterson is also the little boy in the movie

giphy.gif

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
It was the worst movie I've ever seen. As in, that I paid money for to go and see at the cinemas. So yeah I've seen maybe one or two worse, but believe me Tenet belongs at the bottom of the barrel :scusthov:

How can anyone like a movie that is so inhumane? The characters have no depth to them at all. There is 0 character development, 0 back story, 0 reason to care about any of them on a human level. That's why I call it an inhumane movie, the characters might as well all be robots. But hell a decent movie can even give robots humanity and character. I, Robot; Blade Runner. The robots in those movies were more human than the characters of Tenet. And that's why it's such a horrible, horrible movie.

Why does the plot even matter? "Oh no the bad guy is going to end the world! The tenet crew have to save the world!" But who even cares about this world of the movie, which doesn't have a single human person in it? So what if that world ends?

Compare it to inception. Same bullshyt director, Nolan. And he was on his same bullshyt science fiction that nobody can understand as the main plot line. Its basically the same movie as Tenet, it has the same formula. But it was SO MUCH better because DiCaprio's character was actually a human being with hopes and dreams, with regrets from the past and desires to make amends for the things he regretted. With an estranged family and children who he dearly cared for and desperately wanted to be with again. Inception had a strong human character, so it was a top movie even despite sharing a lot of its other stuff in common with Tenet.

You can't have a movie without strong human characters, it just doesn't work

Last edited:

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I understand what he was trying to do, but it’s entirely too complex. The other movies offered a :ohhh: :lupe:but this one was more like :dahell:.

I’m a huge Nolan fan but the movie needed more scenes or a better plot to understand what is happening.

I still don’t understand why Washington was trying to save that white woman.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Another shytty movie we allow Nolan to make because we gave him a blank check since he made the Dark Knight

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understood the plot first time out. In fact I had the whole thing figured out halfway through. THAT part for me was dope.

John David Washington being an absolute wooden physical actor though…that shyt ruined it for me.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I understand what he was trying to do, but it’s entirely too complex. The other movies offered a :ohhh: :lupe:but this one was more like :dahell:.

I’m a huge Nolan fan but the movie needed more scenes or a better plot to understand what is happening.

I still don’t understand why Washington was trying to save that white woman.
He made a deal. She wanted to be out from under ol boy and she was gonna get him close enough to stop dude.