Just rewatched Tenent and I was wondering

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I think his movies just hit with some people. I fukking loved Dunkirk lots of people thought it was meh

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I had to turn up the tv to hear the dialogue and turn it down to when the action pieces happened. Then I had figure if Robert Pattinson came from the future or not. After an hour I turned it off.

This is one of those movies where having a surround sound setup or soundbar with a actual center channel for dialogue makes a huge difference.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
nikka watched some YouTube’s after watching the film :mjlol:

Bruh like I said I saw the shyt in theatres when it dropped. NO ONE walked out of that movie with a crystal clear explanation of what the fukk they just watched - other than it looked really dope. The story just wasn’t there
I'm a writer by trade so I understand how certain things work. Sorry I'm not simple.

I didn't watch any YouTubes the movie isn't hard to understand. If it was hard to understand for you that's on you. I understood it after first watch. Pattinson explained he was sent back to help Protag with the last bit of dialogue when he said this is our last meeting for the Rob and the first for JDW.:yeshrug:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I thought it was great. Sound too. I watched it on bootleg on stock samsung tv speakers. But I think I had subs on :manny: also I'm surprised how people didn't understand it. It was easy to follow, but u had to pay attention .

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
I had to turn up the tv to hear the dialogue and turn it down to when the action pieces happened. Then I had figure if Robert Pattinson came from the future or not. After an hour I turned it off.
I went through this with the latest bond movies. I hate that shyt.