Just rewatched Tenent and I was wondering

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell me what the movie is about without googling or watching a YouTube. I’ll wait :francis:

It’s a beautifully shot, well paced, dope action movie but the actual plot and storyline of the film falls short because you don’t know the motivations or what any of the characters want. They’re just plopped into this world and things are happening around them. I love Nolan too, I saw this film last summer in theatres at the height of the pandemic just cause I knew I had to see this in theatres but the movie really does fall short .

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Tell me what the movie is about without googling or watching a YouTube. I’ll wait :francis:

It’s a beautifully shot, well paced, dope action movie but the actual plot and storyline of the film falls short because you don’t know the motivations or what any of the characters want. They’re just plopped into this world and things are happening around them. I love Nolan too, I saw this film last summer in theatres at the height of the pandemic just cause I knew I had to see this in theatres but the movie really does fall short .
Time travel and the future attempting to change the past in hopes it will better their own present. It was pretty well explained.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I had to turn up the tv to hear the dialogue and turn it down to when the action pieces happened. Then I had figure if Robert Pattinson came from the future or not. After an hour I turned it off.
He did. He came from the Tenent program he was trained by JDW's character to go back in time and help him start the program. It's like Terminator.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time travel and the future attempting to change the past in hopes it will better their own present. It was pretty well explained.

None of that was clear watching the movie bruh and you couldn’t even hear the dialogue half the time :mjlol:

You easily could’ve googled the premise. We know it’s about time travel but the film didn’t do a good job explaining it other than a few dope scenes (the inversion of the bullet when JDW meets the scientist and a few others). It was way too convoluted

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did. He came from the Tenent program he was trained by JDW's character to go back in time and help him start the program. It's like Terminator.

nikka watched some YouTube’s after watching the film :mjlol:

Bruh like I said I saw the shyt in theatres when it dropped. NO ONE walked out of that movie with a crystal clear explanation of what the fukk they just watched - other than it looked really dope. The story just wasn’t there

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Convoluted plot and sound mixing was off.

IF you like Nolan and his interest in time you will like it. I don't think it was his best flick though but I've watched it twice.