Just rewatched Kill Bill Vol 1.. shyt was mad average.

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Not rewatched either for years but it felt like the moment QT switched from paying homage to his influences to outright spoofing them.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
should have been one movie.. I believe there is an edit of the movie (fan made) with both edited together … called bloody cut or something like that
Edit:
That's official. Just never officially released. It ends up being what becane the Japanese cut of Vol 1. and Vol. 2 with like 1 alternate scene. They had a screening in LA some time ago, with some artwork and promos released with QT saying it would drop, but then never again. I honestly think he's moved on.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
That's official. Just never officially released. It ends up being what becane the Japanese cut of Vol 1. and Vol. 2 with like 1 alternate scene. They had a screening in LA some time ago, with some artwork and promos released with QT saying it would drop, but then never again. I honestly think he's moved on.
It's supposedly coming out On 4k in December. He has the chance to finally drop it on likely the last time video format. But he doesn't care much for home releases