Just rewatched Kill Bill Vol 1.. shyt was mad average.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I liked it a lot when it came out and watched it a bunch in the theater but really have no desire to ever watch it again lol. it’s basically a movie you’d write as an anime loving 13 year old nerd but as a grown man you’d look back at and be embarrassed

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vol 2 really puts Vol 1 in context.

Jackie Brown is QTs best movie by far for me though.
I recently read the novel Jackie Brown was adapted from. Rum Punch by Elmore Leonard

After reading it, and now a few more Leonard novels, it's clear where Tarantino got his entire dialogue style from. Jackie Brown is a nearly word for word replica of Rum Punch

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I recently read the novel Jackie Brown was adapted from. Rum Punch by Elmore Leonard

After reading it, and now a few more Leonard novels, it's clear where Tarantino got his entire dialogue style from. Jackie Brown is a nearly word for word replica of Rum Punch
i've also read Rum Punch (i love reading the books associated with film). It was a while ago but from what I remember, the book was actually quite different from the movie.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've also read Rum Punch (i love reading the books associated with film). It was a while ago but from what I remember, the book was actually quite different from the movie.
Dialogue wise it definitely wasn't different. Most of the lines in Jackie Brown are straight from the book

There are scenes in the book involving Max and Beaumont individually that don't make the movie for obvious reasons, and Jackie being a white woman, but otherwise there's very few differences between the book and the movie