Just playing MGS V Ground Zeroes for the first time, how many fukking codenames does Big Boss have?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
A more active community than 36ppl :gucci:

I'm certain most games from 2008 that had online play would be more busy. Your weirdo criteria of you gotta mod it first is not a good thing, but I know xlink kai does that for ppl with modded systems. You think call of duty with at war, gears 2 or grand they auto 4 wouldn't have 36ppl online... And you're serious?
Halo 2 is like 17yrs old..

Don't worry about it, I've been looking Sony stans all day today.

Boot on neck season bytches :ufdup:

36 people online at that time. their community has hundreds of people in the discord

the modding point just shows how passionate they are about the game because its impossible to play the game online otherwise

how many people are in the lobbies for WaW, GTA IV and Gears 2 right now then? i dont think they would be active communities because they all have more recent online versions in the same franchise. but if im wrong you have to prove it, i wont just take your guess as fact.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
36 people online at that time. their community has hundreds of people in the discord

how many people are in the lobbies for WaW, GTA IV and Gears 2 right now then? i dont think they would be active communities because they all have more recent online versions in the same franchise. but if im wrong you have to prove it, i wont just take your guess as fact.
I'm certain they are, but you can Google their statistics yourself. You're crazy if you think a game that was never popular to begin with would have a bigger community than call of duty, like, what :dahell:

The Halo community, well, there's tons of them for each iteration of the game. Halo 2, Halo 2 pc, Halo 2 vista which allows heavy modding/etc.
I just googled Halo 2 discord and this came up
Join the Halo Xlink Central Discord Server!
200 active ppl in that link as of this posting. You play on one of those services, can't you look up statistics for other games? You tell us what you find

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I'm certain they are, but you can Google their statistics yourself. You're crazy if you think a game that was never popular to begin with would have a bigger community than call of duty, like, what :dahell:

The Halo community, well, there's tons of them for each iteration of the game. Halo 2, Halo 2 pc, Halo 2 vista which allows heavy modding/etc.
I just googled Halo 2 discord and this came up
Join the Halo Xlink Central Discord Server!
200 active ppl in that link as of this posting. You play on one of those services, can't you look up statistics for other games? You tell us what you find
halo 2 is one of the greatest multiplayer games of all time so im not surprised its still active.

lets look at gears 2, a primarily multiplayer game from the same year

what do you know its dead :mjlol:
the multiplayer of MGS 4 which was basically an afterthought to the story-driven single-player, which you need to mod your console to even play STILL has more of a community than a multiplayer-driven shooter from the same year that was a huge success :dead:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
halo 2 is one of the greatest multiplayer games of all time so im not surprised its still active.

lets look at gears 2, a primarily multiplayer game from the same year

what do you know its dead :mjlol:
the multiplayer of MGS 4 which was basically an afterthought to the story-driven single-player, which you need to mod your console to even play STILL has more of a community than a multiplayer-driven shooter from the same year that was a huge success :dead:

Except you don't have an active sequel that improved your game of choice in every way. Like why go to gears 2 when there's a gears 5 :wtf:

Gears 2 tho, you didn't post anything showcasing ppl online, just an old post as your barometer.
But YouTube has a bunch of these

And I came across countless post like yours with ppl setting up games but even with all that I can't tell you how popular it is minus the fact you can still play it on your 360 so I'm confident more than 36ppl are online for that game too. And Xbox one can run it as well so yeah I'm fairly certain you're wrong here too bruh :stop:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
you know thats true you havent given me a single number of people online all day :ohhh:
for any game :ohhh:
its almost like you have no clue and are just guessing these games are more popular in 2020 than MGO2 :ohhh:
No sir, you made the bar so low that common sense should tell you otherwise. You think Microsoft would keep the servers up for a game that only has 36 ppl playing it :mjpls:

Ok, make sure to apologize...
Xbox game stats - gamstat

Type in gears of war and stats for all of them pop up. Stats updated every hour too. Boot on neck season has returned :bustback:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
No sir, you made the bar so low that common sense should tell you otherwise. You think Microsoft would keep the servers up for a game that only has 36 ppl playing it :mjpls:

Ok, make sure to apologize...
Xbox game stats - gamstat

Type in gears of war and stats for all of them pop up. Stats updated every hour too. Boot on neck season has returned :bustback:
still no stats for whos online right now though :ohhh: