Just playing MGS V Ground Zeroes for the first time, how many fukking codenames does Big Boss have?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Solid Snake, Liquid Snake, Naked Snake (:dame:), Mother of Special Forces. I can’t follow this story, man :snoop:

:mjlol: you just named 4 different people
solid was the 3d sequel to two 2d games called metal gear and metal gear 2. so there was still background story even back then :dead:

but most people started with mgs 1. mgs 5 is one of the games that takes place before it like mgs 3 and peace walker (you play as big boss in all the prequel games)

4 an 5 is where it got real convoluted.. 4 revealed
there were two big bosses.. The fake big boss is who you playin with in MGS5 and he dies in one of tbose Metal Gear games on the NES

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
They aren’t the same person.
You’re going to have to watch some YouTube videos to begin to be even vaguely familiar with what’s going on. It’s a fun game with great graphics and mechanics, but I don’t think it’s worth the hassle for a person unfamiliar with the series to bother with it. The game was actually abandoned mid-development as well so the game ends on an unnecessary cliff hanger with no real resolution.

All that may be true. But as a breh, whose first experience with metal gear was MGSV I fukkin loved every minute of it. Especially once Quiet joined the squad and hummed in a nikka ear whenever she had nikkas lined up :ohlawd:

MGR: Revengence was piff too :whew:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Mgs1 on Xbox can be played on an Xbox emulator as well as the originals from the new era. Mgs2 and 3 hd collection were recently $10 on Xbox live and it just left gamepass. Mgs4 only has 5hrs of total gameplay and isn't worthy of being played on a real gaming system.
:pacspit:Remove yourself from this thread immediately