Just playing MGS V Ground Zeroes for the first time, how many fukking codenames does Big Boss have?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:pacspit:Remove yourself from this thread immediately
I'm gonna say something that needs to be said, and I don't think it can be denied. Bedsides the fact Sony gamers usually abandon a franchise by it's 3rd iteration :ohhh: MGS4 killed off the series. From the limited gameplay to the underwhelming online multiplayer mode. Nobody really cares about mgs anymore. Wouldn't even call it a system seller.:yeshrug:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Solid Snake, Liquid Snake, Naked Snake (:dame:), Mother of Special Forces. I can’t follow this story, man :snoop:

Big Boss aka Naked Snake

(Naked snake) kills his lover (the boss)and is given the title of big boss by the us goverment

The next three games are his descent in to proxy wars in south america and these wars between the CIA and south american rebels .. he will abandon the us and side with the rebels. he will eventually create a nation for soliders.

His children and clones

His sons/clones are solid and liquid.

They are clones of his but they are essentially his childern; they have short life spans but they get different features and were carried by a women till birth. So I think of them as Big Boss kids :yeshrug:

He has a third clone name solodious that looks like him and not like a child of his like the other 2.

His proxy

Venom snake is a brainwashed solider for big boss that was given plastic surgery and believes hes big boss and sent to declare war against the big boss's enemies

Hope that clears it up

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
(Naked snake) kills his lover (the boss)and is given the title of big boss by the us goverment

The next three games are his descent in to proxy wars in south america and that he will eventually create a nation for soliders

His sons/clones are solid and liquid

He has a clone name solodious

Venom snake is a brainwashed solider for big boss that was given plastic surgery and believes hes the boss and sent to declare war against big boss enemies

Hope that clears it up
:dwillhuh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm gonna say something that needs to be said, and I don't think it can be denied. Bedsides the fact Sony gamers usually abandon a franchise by it's 3rd iteration :ohhh: MGS4 killed off the series. From the limited gameplay to the underwhelming online multiplayer mode. Nobody really cares about mgs anymore. Wouldn't even call it a system seller.:yeshrug:
You know what else isn’t a system seller?
:umad:halo infinite

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
wow everything you said is completely wrong

had some of the best gameplay in the series (especially in the first two acts)

the online is still played today by people who modify their PS3s for this purpose (which is ridiculous for a 12-year-old game in a single player franchise)

and for a game that killed the series, the next game managed to sell five million in its first month :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
wow everything you said is completely wrong

had some of the best gameplay in the series (especially in the first two acts)

the online is still played today by people who modify their PS3s for this purpose (which is ridiculous for a 12-year-old game in a single player franchise)

and for a game that killed the series, the next game managed to sell five million in its first month :mjlol:
Ppl still play online today :laff:

How many ppl do they average online or is it like basketball where nikkaz be like "I got next" while they wait on a website like here for somebody :picard:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Ppl still play online today :laff:

How many ppl do they average online or is it like basketball where nikkaz be like "I got next" while they wait on a website like here for somebody :picard:
there are 36 people online right now playing a 12 year old game :ehh:

Games - SaveMGO

name another online game from 2008 with a more active community :sas1:
that fans actually modded their consoles to be able to play :sas2:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Used to be one of my favorite franchises now I feel all those games are highly overrated...:patrice:

When was the last time you went back and replayed a metal gear solid game from start to finish :patrice:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
there are 36 people online right now playing a 12 year old game :ehh:

Games - SaveMGO

name another online game from 2008 with a more active community :sas1:
that fans actually modded their consoles to be able to play :sas2:
A more active community than 36ppl :gucci:

I'm certain most games from 2008 that had online play would be more busy. Your weirdo criteria of you gotta mod it first is not a good thing, but I know xlink kai does that for ppl with modded systems. You think call of duty with at war, gears 2 or grand they auto 4 wouldn't have 36ppl online... And you're serious?
Halo 2 is like 17yrs old..

Don't worry about it, I've been killing Sony stans all day today.

Boot on neck season bytches :ufdup: