Just picked up my first "timepiece."

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A day later i get a call from the AD for almost the same watch - jubilee bracelet though.

:martin:

Last edited:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Seriously thinking about getting a Tudor Black Bay in 2024. Love the dimensions, the simplicity, the heft and the understatedness.:wow:
M79030B-0001_1024x1024_2x_f9c95bec-0a2f-46f7-8b9b-05ced35f8765_900x.jpg

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
:myman:

Besides my Bell & Ross (which is a tank), this would be my most expensive watch. You have any feedback? Is it worth the price?
They are great watches for that price point. It's just really hard to get with them if you already own a rolex. They had that blk bay at the AD in montego bays airport and I was gonna buy it bc they always looked great just never actually tried one on. As soon as i took my yacht master off to put that on I was disappointed. Waiting on a 2 tone bluesy sub now instead...

stave

Superstar
Daps

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Citizen has a 20% off sitewide sale:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Some of us have got. But it’s also a horology appreciation.

I’m waiting on a 126610 (Submariner Date) and I’m checking out of the game.

The ADs are crazy with it’s all the BS

Bingpot

IMG-2397.jpg

This frees up a lot of the mental block of getting other brands. I’m looking at either GS, Omega or an Explorer II Black next year.
Yeah I think the time is up on the watch. I’ve not worn it since Christmas.

I wear my OP daily as I’m WfH and don’t go out as we got married and raising a kid. So our nights end at 7.30!

I don’t want to make a permanent decision on a temporary situation but I tried the Pelagos 39 and the Sub feels so damn heavy and shiny. It almost feels too elegant to wear daily.

Am I crazy to sell it, kop a 36/40mm Explorer I and then call it a day? I prefer the slimmer dress Rolexes and kinda miss the DJ.

I got no sentimentality towards the watch besides getting married in it and the general wait it took to get.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
I've always wanted a bell & ross. My buddies dad works in finance and that's his "walking around" watch.

It's super clean. My homie got beat by some zoes in MIA and punked for his AP. Dumb mfer. I was raised in chicago told.to keep my lunch money in my sock. It's not worth it

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
I've always wanted a bell & ross. My buddies dad works in finance and that's his "walking around" watch.

It's super clean. My homie got beat by some zoes in MIA and punked for his AP. Dumb mfer. I was raised in chicago told.to keep my lunch money in my sock. It's not worth it
If you have asset storage for an AP then it's not a big deal but where breh hanging with AP money getting jammed up? Lol

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Yeah I think the time is up on the watch. I’ve not worn it since Christmas.

I wear my OP daily as I’m WfH and don’t go out as we got married and raising a kid. So our nights end at 7.30!

I don’t want to make a permanent decision on a temporary situation but I tried the Pelagos 39 and the Sub feels so damn heavy and shiny. It almost feels too elegant to wear daily.

Am I crazy to sell it, kop a 36/40mm Explorer I and then call it a day? I prefer the slimmer dress Rolexes and kinda miss the DJ.

I got no sentimentality towards the watch besides getting married in it and the general wait it took to get.
i never really saw the explorer as a dress watch, the 3/6/9, six lines of text, and big noon marker make it pretty busy imho. why not dj again if you miss it? ...or, hear me out, why not move the entire collection for a dd36? :mjlit: