Finally picked it up:
813Ml3-OtrL._SL1500_.jpg

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I have a SS Daytona. In love with the watch. Some people think it's too old fashioned by I think it's timeless. It doesn't get much wear unfortunately because it's a scratch magnet. So I'm looking for something to wear on a daily basis. This thread has given me some good ideas.

I got my eye on a PAM320 for 2014.

Edit: Before anyone says anything about the money I spent on my watch. I saved up for a submariner for 3 years. And then promised myself that I'd have a Daytona by 30. And on my 30th birthday I traded in the Submariner for the same price I bought it for and copped the Daytona. My girl laughs when I tell her that my Rolex is an investment. The Daytona is better than a bank account. Already worth $1,500 more than I paid for it.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Get that Breitling

I had this exact one years ago, I was too skinny back then for it so I only wore it a couple times and ended up selling it back to the guy i pawned it from a year later.

omega_2153.jpg

Man at only a glance I almost thought that was a Patek Phillipe :noah:

shyt is tough.

I haven't made any purchases recently, been trying to stack for a new car and engagement ring. I'll have to live vicariously through you all for a while.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I can't really speak to the quality of Nixon watches but I hear they are not bad. I like the bold styling. Perhaps @Ricky Church, @spinoza, @Nudie, @Mwakenya, @PimpHandStrong, @the Rock, @KeysT can help.

Let's keep the convo going, my fellow brehthren...

Anyone get anything new?

I like Nixons but my results have been mixed.

Purchased an all black 51-30, it's heavy but it stopped working in less then a year. A $400 watch just stopped working :aicmon:

Purchased a Lowdown :ohlawd: and I wore it almost everyday, and purchased a Newton which looks really nice especially at night.

I'm about to purchase this Pepsi red Invicta :ahh:

gyqwmour.4bgMen%27s-Watch-400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: