Just paid $22 for onlyfans AMA UPDATE: I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SOME BUSSY

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Which means you most likely done skeeted up in a treh, too. :pachaha:

We can already see you ain't got the best judgement. :mjlol:

Y'all exposing yallselves left and right in this thread.

:stopitslime:

Cut it out boy.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes droppin bread for flights to sleep with men but thinking that they are women:snoop:

Dude who dm her asking her if she was a man or woman could have saved yall thousands:picard:

That flight receipt gonna start to hit different:sadcam:

Those memories with her/him are gonna start to feel different:damn:

You hate to see it:francis:

Not really, they knew what time it was.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Thats 1000% a man....especially being from Thailand.

This is a pic from reddit:
nj7suk5jbx241.jpg

omg @ OP!!!!!!

*the crying game music starts playing*

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly any time I hear of any breh going to Thailand I hit them with the :patrice::usure:.

fukk you going into that poverty stricken country to prey on bytches that suck CAC dikk for pennies. Knowing how much tranny and Pedo shyt goes down over there and you in that mix. :jbhmm::what:

I’m good on Thailand forever.

Co-sign. I travel alot but thailand is one place i have no business going just off the suspicious thoughts i have when someone tells me they went.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Honestly any time I hear of any breh going to Thailand I hit them with the :patrice::usure:.

fukk you going into that poverty stricken country to prey on bytches that suck CAC dikk for pennies. Knowing how much tranny and Pedo shyt goes down over there and you in that mix. :jbhmm::what:

I’m good on Thailand forever.

Co-sign. I travel alot but thailand is one place i have no business going just off the suspicious thoughts i have when someone tells me they went.

Naw fam its genuinely a beautiful place. Even if you remove the sex part from the trip, the country is beautiful, people nice, food amazing. Then you factor in the dime females and its game over. Obviously niccas concerned about sleeping with trannies behind their keyboards but I strongly believe having been there that the ONLY way you sleeping with a tranny out there is if YOU WANT TO. Theyre not trynna deceive anybody. Apparently mad Europeans and indian dudes go to Thailand FOR the trannies. Yikes

Last edited: