Reppin
Chicago
fetchimage

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
My condolences to those 3 Coli brehs :mjlol:

we have a L of the year nominee right here
You mean nominees. Two brehs were bragging about it. Ol “I know shorty, I smashed lemme see if I can find a picture! :ooh:“.

Brehs were walking around town unbeknownst to them they were walking around with lady boys. Probably thought they were the man and couldn’t wait to book a flight back.. probably telling them shorties how much they gon miss them too.. can’t make this up. :laff::laff::laff:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
You mean nominees. Two brehs were bragging about it. Ol “I know shorty, I smashed lemme see if I can find a picture! :ooh:“.

Brehs were walking around town unbeknownst to them they were walking around with lady boys. Probably thought they were the man and couldn’t wait to book a flight back.. probably telling them shorties how much they gon miss them too.. can’t make this up. :laff::laff::laff:

The big question though is whose L is the biggest

@Travelnomad frolicking in bussy blood?
@DeeezNuts and his whole crew running
through a team of ladyboys ?
Or @JadeB spending his stimulus check on naked pictures of men?

Last edited:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
haha nah i aint pay for that shyt... I met shorty at Illuzion Night Club... my mans that live in Thailand was fukkin one of her friends... he put me on and I smashed... was nothing to it fam

She gave you an Illuzion alright:francis:

I can't imagine the conversation between you and your boy....he set you up:scust: