Just paid $22 for onlyfans AMA UPDATE: I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SOME BUSSY

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Didn't I tell y'all in another thread that this onlyfans shyt leads to nothing but L's ?:mjtf::gucci:

I have yet to hear of someone who signed up for this nonsense and got a W out of it.

But it sounds like y'all was on some "don't tell me nothing :birdman:" shyt

And my last point, why y'all trying to feed these birds during a pandemic:why:

Could've taken that $20 and gone down to the supermarket and made a scrumptious sandwich and shyt

*Ice t eating cereal gif*

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
OP pays for a fat "woman's" Onlyfans.
Coli points and laughs.
@Travelnomad and @DeeezNuts show up in defense of breh, and go on to say she's kinda fine and they both smashed when they were in Thailand once.
Aforementioned brehs circle-jerk about being "more cultured" than coli brehs who have not smashed strange "women" in Thailand. One of them even goes on to brag that he has 3 passports. lol
A breh shows up and points out that this is a tranny.
Another breh hits her on Instagram asking for confirmation. He confirms.
Coli drags tranny-fukking, thread-ducking brehs who are about to cancel their accounts.

Lol thanks

I was in here at the very beginning during the pointing and laughing phase and didnt know why it had blown up

Losses

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
OP pays for a fat "woman's" Onlyfans.
Coli points and laughs.
@Travelnomad and @DeeezNuts show up in defense of breh, and go on to say she's kinda fine and they both smashed when they were in Thailand once.
Aforementioned brehs circle-jerk about being "more cultured" than coli brehs who have not smashed strange "women" in Thailand. One of them even goes on to brag that he has 3 passports. lol
A breh shows up and points out that this is a tranny.
Another breh hits her on Instagram asking for confirmation. He confirms.
Coli drags tranny-fukking, thread-ducking brehs who are about to cancel their accounts.

Listening to this instrumental reading this thread :mjlol:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Code red, code red. I asked him for y'all, and you can hear it from the horse's mouth.

HfuatfX.png

@Travelnomad , @DeeezNuts , @The Plug , @JadeB

Hate to kill another star but...

ITS ACTUALLY A WOMAN AND I CONFIRMED IT MYSELF

:sas2:

Last edited: