Just paid $22 for onlyfans AMA UPDATE: I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SOME BUSSY

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Yea I know shorty as well.. she got dug out last year when I spent 3 months in Thailand... She is from Koh Samui but I linked up with her in Phuket... p*ssy was wack.. she got ninjaz flying her to Dubai.. and well.. you know the rest.

It’s mad Nikkas telling me she’s a transformer just because she’s from Thailand . Like I wouldn’t know the difference.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
It’s mad Nikkas telling me she’s a transformer just because she’s from Thailand . Like I wouldn’t know the difference.

Haha i know right... well let them think what they want breh... The transformers dont even fukk with ninjaz out there... ninjaz gotta actively go search for em... but if you know you know.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
I never understood paying to see videos and pictures. A lot of the stuff gets leaked anyway. It’s not like you’re actually gonna touch these women. Why not just rub one out for free? :dead:

:dead: at the turn this thread took. nikka is that a tranny??

Daps
Ayo, this thread..

ezgif-6-44815586c6da.gif

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Of course , it be the Nikkas that never step foot outside of the country that’s gonna tell me that every women in Thailand is a transformer . :stopitslime:

Its all good fam... can't change the way other people think... they are entitled to their opinions... On my 3rd Passport now... so I know what I know.

I mean. I hear what yall are saying but the signs are too strong

Koko Dilola (@kokodilola) on Twitter

:huhldup:(click that link if yall want)

Daps
:ohhh:

All jokes aside , I smashed shorty when I went to Koh Samui a year ago . I’m gonna dig deep on my snap & whatsapp to look for proof , honestly the p*ssy wasn’t all that she started bleeding .

Edit : she went by a different Ig name when we linked up Diloladear . Can’t find her messages .

Yea I know shorty as well.. she got dug out last year when I spent 3 months in Thailand... She is from Koh Samui but I linked up with her in Phuket... p*ssy was wack.. she got ninjaz flying her to Dubai.. and well.. you know the rest.

p*ssy was trash probably because it wasn't real to begin with you fukking fools.:mjlol: