Superstar
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
What countries, Col gave a nikka love

yes I did 2 weeks in Colombia it was dope , I say you check out Brazil my brother , the amount of beautiful black women I met out there was incredible ( the language barrier might be an issue , but I used google translator) . Hong Kong was a good one as well the women were extremely receptive , The Brits in London love our accent , you’ll eat well out there .

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
haha... looked like it? fam shorty is not a transformer... simple as that... i know mad shortyz in thailand and they point out all the transformers ... i even saved a few muhfukkaz from getting caught up with that when i was there...cuz ninjaz had too much liquor in em.. p*ssy was wack thats all... shyt is real fam.
Why does her body look like this then? Look at her breasts fam..

I wanna see a pic of shorty as a kid with a sibling or parents, until then that's a man.

nj7suk5jbx241.jpg

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yes I did 2 weeks in Colombia it was dope , I say you check out Brazil my brother , the amount of beautiful black women I met out there was incredible ( the language barrier might be an issue , but I used google translator) . Hong Kong was a good one as well the women were extremely receptive , The Brits in London love our accent , you’ll eat well out there .
Good looks bro :myman: I was looking at Florianopolis..before all this shyt happened