Just paid $22 for onlyfans AMA UPDATE: I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SOME BUSSY

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

All jokes aside , I smashed shorty when I went to Koh Samui a year ago . I’m gonna dig deep on my snap & whatsapp to look for proof , honestly the p*ssy wasn’t all that she started bleeding .

Edit : she went by a different Ig name when we linked up Diloladear . Can’t find her messages .

Because it wasn’t real :damn:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

All jokes aside , I smashed shorty when I went to Koh Samui a year ago . I’m gonna dig deep on my snap & whatsapp to look for proof , honestly the p*ssy wasn’t all that she started bleeding .

Edit : she went by a different Ig name when we linked up Diloladear . Can’t find her messages .

Ayeeeee:picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

:ufdup:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
ZPMU66U.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

That used to be a man breh

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

giphy.gif