Just had the most shocking moment of my gaming career

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This game has descended into complete suffering. I thought Steins Gate was bad when old girl kept dying and he kept trying to save her only to fail but this is bad. It's like a personal thunderstorm cloud over this protagonist head storming on him everywhere he goes. At this rate he's gonna try and off himself.

sounds like an excellent way to spend your free time

:dead:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
give him two weeks

he'll be back with a full review on the top degenerate show of the season with nuanced commentary about the original soundtrack, quality of voice acting, and the potential for a sequel :mjlol:

You forgot the comparison to another show/game that he'll mention in passing like you've definitely watched or played it, when you both know good and damn well you haven't. :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
give him two weeks

he'll be back with a full review on the top degenerate show of the season with nuanced commentary about the original soundtrack, quality of voice acting, and the potential for a sequel :mjlol:

damn you think you “know” someone :picard:

the only thing I associate him with is being extremely frugal/fiscally responsible…that nikka love talking about saving money…now I know what he saving it for :lolbron:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Google brought me here….

maxresdefault.jpg

:leostare:
:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell: